You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Nowhere to go

Forum - Roleplay - IC Dreamworld

Subscribe to this thread Nowhere to go created by Auran on April 14, 2015

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 2:44pm
"it is along the outer border of the Calyspa distict, you have to pick up the package in the Norvondire District and you have to take it across the border of The Ruskol District to get to your destination. This may seem like its unnecessary but, I am from the Calyspa district and I don;t want this delivery to go through it" I say as a DK walks in door

He has pink hair and large ears and a hat covering his head and a camera hanging from a neck and he has Areon sitting on his hat.

PM Offline
Edwardteach5/3/15 2:59pm
I walk in and run over to Auran and give him a hug and say "Auran!! I thought I was going to have to wait weeks before you would call for me,"

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 3:22pm
i push Ed off of me and say "yea it has been awhile but the guards are ready if you would care to assist them, I would prefer to have you get done as soon as possible, so I believe you should be on your way "

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 4:14pm
"Alright, so first stop; Norvondire. Got it." I stood up and dusted myself off. "Is there anything we should know about the contents of the package?" I asked inquiringly.

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 4:27pm
"one thing is that it is not just one package it is a couple of crates," I say simpl

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 4:28pm
"Whoa whoa whoa. A couple of crates? How do you expect us to transport them?" I asked, flustered.

PM Offline
Edwardteach5/3/15 4:29pm
I smile like a child "Thats covered I have a cart,"

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 4:42pm
"A cart, eh..." I mumbled. "Whatever, you're pushing it." I said threateningly as I slid my knife into it's holster.

PM Offline
Edwardteach5/3/15 4:59pm
i giggle a little and smile while holding my hands in front of my face"I'm not the one being paid to transport them,"

PM Offline
Aman37125/3/15 5:18pm
Ace was silent as he listened. He then said with a chuckle, "Seems doable."

PM Offline
Edwardteach5/3/15 5:47pm
I keep smiling "Should we be on our way?"

PM Offline
Aman37125/3/15 5:56pm
"I don't see why not." Ace grinned as he stood up, crossing his arms.

PM Offline
Edwardteach5/17/15 1:56pm
I stand up and still smiling I walk out of the door.

PM Offline
Edwardteach5/27/15 8:36pm
"Well we have to go pick up the package, from the Norvondire District, and that is this way," I say walking down the street that gradually id getting busier.

PM Offline
Aman37125/28/15 7:29am
Ace followed behind Edward.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.