You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Nowhere to go

Forum - Roleplay - IC Dreamworld

Subscribe to this thread Nowhere to go created by Auran on April 14, 2015

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 1:02pm
"What is being transported is not of concern as long as you no contact with what is inside you should be safe," I say calmly as I take a drink of water.

PM Offline
Aman37125/3/15 1:06pm
Giving Auran an uncertain and slightly suspicious glair, the Dingo then said, "Why not?"

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 1:10pm
"Just cause, you will figure out what it is when you drop it off." I say bluntly "And make sure they give you what they owe me,"

PM Offline
Aman37125/3/15 1:18pm
Ace knew that this person was hiding something, but said, "I guess you are now steering my boat, then." The Dingo didn't want to cause any trouble, since it would most likely end badly. Besides, he was already looking for someone.

He would see that this person wanted and get it out of the way, with his suspicions building.

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 1:23pm
"So will you accept this job?" I say and turn to the three of them

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 1:31pm
"Depends." I shrugged. "What's in it for me?"

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 1:33pm
"Hm, It depends on what you want, I have access to many things"

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 1:35pm
"Yeah, but you must have an idea. I don't like vague." I replied.

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 1:39pm
I smile "If you do this I will make it worth your time, how does 2000 lucres sound to you all?"

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 1:41pm
I lean in. "It sounds like small money. You'd better be willing to pay a more...hefty fee."

PM Offline
Aman37125/3/15 1:56pm
"I require nothing." Ace said with a huff, "I'm in."

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 2:05pm
I lean towards zero "That is a small number but I can get much more now do we have a deal," I lean back and turn to ace "Great, Welcome aboard!"

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 2:30pm
I lean back. "erghhh. Fine, I'm in." I stabbed my knife into the table and held out my hand.

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 2:35pm
i take his hand and say "I will have a friend of mine travel with you to make sure you get the place you need to get to, Areon go get him," Areon jumps up and flies out the window.

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 2:40pm
"Alright, then. What's the destination?" I asked, putting my hands behind my head.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.