You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Nowhere to go

Forum - Roleplay - IC Dreamworld

Subscribe to this thread Nowhere to go created by Auran on April 14, 2015

PM Offline
Kirito4/25/15 6:48pm
I saw the Neko fly in front of me, but paid it no mind until it landed on my head. I insinctively jumped, not expecting such an action. As it flew off, I could tell it wanted something. "Hah, as if." I muttered under my breath. I continued on my way.

PM Offline
Auran4/25/15 6:50pm
The Neko made an angry music note and flies to zero and wits on his head a little longer and the flies back the same direction

PM Offline
DalethFox4/27/15 5:43am
I follow Zero off the roof, landing gracefully behind the two bickering individuals. "I think it might be best to follow him. I already encountered him earlier this morning." I say in a bit of an ominous tone of voice. "There's another who followed the Neko earlier, so i suggest that we follow his lead." and with that, i run after the Neko, knowing that Zero's curiosity would eventually take over.

PM Offline
Kirito4/29/15 6:47pm
In all my life, I was taught through trial and error to not trust strangers. They could decieve, kill, and torture. Memories flashed through my mind like lightning. As I snapped back to reality, the two were already quite a ways down the road. I glanced behind me, staring at my pre determined path I had planned to take. I bit my lip in frustration. "Shit," I muttered as I took off after the two.

PM Offline
Auran4/29/15 7:13pm
The Neko continues flying and comes up to a hotel a peaceful building and flies in a window and lands on Auran's lap,

I move my hand to pet him "Are they here now? oh alright I will go get them." I get up and walk downstairs to the front door of the hotel and wait for the 2 running this way, while Areon sits on my shoulder.

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 11:12am
I came face to face with the hotel, breathing hhard. Hand on my knife holster, I cautiously knocked on the door.

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 11:16am
I open the door, "Ahh hello, I am Auran, and who might you be?"

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 11:23am
I jumped back, startled. "z-z-Zero" I stammered. "And who the hell are you?"

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 12:46pm
"I just said who I am, and If you didn't figure it out already the one who is going to attempt hiring you, Now would you like to come in?" I say and gesture to come in.

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 12:51pm
"I'm not looking for a job, sorry," I said suspicously.

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 12:55pm
"Hm, My neko here has a talent with dreamkeepers he can tell when someone is right for a job, and he thinks you three and maybe others that arent here yet to be the perfect ones for the job" I reply

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 12:56pm
"What job?" I pressed.

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 12:58pm
"Well I need a couple guards, to make sure somethings gets where it needs to go,"

PM Offline
Auran5/3/15 1:00pm
"Lets take this inside so I can tell everyone"

PM Offline
Aman37125/3/15 1:00pm
"And what is this that you speak of, may I ask?" Ace said with a raised eyebrow.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.