You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Thinking

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread Thinking created by Roan on January 26, 2015

PM Offline
Kirito2/1/15 12:04pm
Asora you literally contributed nothing to this thread through your post. You could have welcomed them, or introduced yourself, or contribute new ideas. The spamduruna section is in Reality section.

PM Offline
Asora2/1/15 1:08pm
Oh, right. Um.......hold up a sec.

*gets out room - comes back*

Sorry, forgot to welcome Roan and Evixtus with this my personal greeting, sorry about that. :P

Anyways, ahem.

HELLO COMRADES! My name is Asora! Or you could call me Asora! I am that type of guy who jokes around and helps people out who are in need, and comes up with awesome and creative ideas, and since I'm the first one to contact you (which I am not), be ready to see others congratulating and welcoming you to a world of "pure-imagination".

Yep.

So, Roan and Evixtus-

Are you ready to see and read topics that are never before discussed in any other thread in the internet, and the ones that are to come in these Forums?

Are you ready to meet new people, who are all good and BADASS and came from the country called "KICK-ASSIA", who are again BADASS and have personal stories and ideas to tell?!

Are you ready to see things that are so awesome, so gruesome, so scary, so sexy - wait, wwwwhhhhhat!!!?

(Yeah, I guess you didn't knew huh? In the "LOOKATTHIS!" category, you can see on your computer a thread called "The Official Thread of Naughtiness (18+ Users Only), which IN FACT contains........well.........ya know....IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY!! NO QUESTIONS!!)

Anyways, are you ready, dear brother and sister Roan and Exivtus, to see the DK UNIVERSE!?!?!?!?

Let's go then. TO INFINITE AND BEYOND MATHAF*CKAS!!!

*whoosh*

P.S. This is going to be my official greetings for newcomers. Don't judge me........

P.S.S. I have a man punching a bear.

P.S.S.S. Hi. *throws C4*

PM Offline
Aman37122/1/15 4:03pm
@Roan and Evixtus

If you two decide to create an RP of your own, I'd love to join it :)

PM Offline
Asora2/1/15 4:12pm
I would too, but however, I am still stuck in two RP's, and I haven't even started playing in each of them, due to time, distraction, and effort (being that I am tired as heck and want to relax after being stuck in school for about 8-9 hours, and going to karate class for about an hour later during the weekdays most of the time, leaving me roughly about 3 to 4 hours of free time if no homework is involved).

WHY MUST TEEN LIFE BE SO DIFFICULT?! FUUUUUUU-

*goes ballistic*

PM Offline
Aman37122/1/15 4:14pm
@Asora

Well, Squad 16 is back at the station, so now could be a good time to introduce your character to Hinch :)

PM Offline
Asora2/1/15 4:15pm
Now?

PM Offline
Aman37122/1/15 4:17pm
Sure :3

PM Offline
Kirito2/1/15 4:21pm
guys keep the thread on topic; leave the rp discussion for the ooc

PM Offline
Asora2/1/15 4:27pm
-_-

*walks back dramatically*

PM Offline
joeden2/1/15 5:18pm
How about rebooting forgotten luck that was a fun one and I'd line up first for that one.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha2/8/15 9:00pm
Oh yeah, I remember that one. I kind of wanted to be a part of that, but never got the chance to ask to join. If someone wanted to restart that, I'd be interested.

PM Offline
Aman37122/10/15 4:42pm
What was Forgotten Luck?

PM Offline
joeden2/10/15 5:14pm
Haunted house pretty much.

PM Offline
Aman37122/10/15 6:01pm
I WANT TO BE IN THIS XD

PM Offline
Asora2/10/15 6:38pm
ME TOO! I WANT TO BEGIN! UUUGHHHH!!!!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.