You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - The Shocks

Forum - Roleplay - IC Dreamworld

Subscribe to this thread The Shocks created by Aman3712 on January 7, 2015

PM Offline
Rekt2/15/15 11:31pm
"You best pray you don't either, shithead," she spat, and went back to the table. She slammed one of the pistols down on it, gripped tight in her hand, and leveled her gaze with him. "Y'want to get serious old man? Fok, let's get serious. That man that was here, if he comes back happy, you'll be happy. If he doesn't, I'm going to personally stick the barrel of this gun right here into your shithead granddaughter, niece, whatever fok she is; I'm going to jam this down her throat and pull the trigger till it's empty. Do you fokin' understand that?"

PM Offline
joeden2/15/15 11:38pm
Van smiled and said, "little girl my granddaughter is not here, nor will she be. So you can make your threats all you want. I'm not talking, should have seen old hinchie when he was here he got mad hahahahahahahehehehehehehehohooo I'm turning my brain off now." Van then made a small jerk with his head, then began quietly babbling nonsense.

PM Offline
Rekt2/15/15 11:43pm
"What an idiot," she said, still watching him when he 'turned his brain off'. Who the fuck turned their brain off? This man was without a doubt, insane. Immortal? Monsters? What a crock of shit. The man was just a child, she figured, but for some reason he decided to remain that way.

"Think what you want old man, but at the end of th'day, your dumbarse is stuck in here, while poor little shithead granddaughter is worrying. It's a gun to her head, I'm just waiting for an excuse to pull the trigger. Added bonus now that I know she means somethin' to you, gonna make kickin the shit outta her that much more entertaining. Hell if your loser-grandson's turned his back on the Shocks, I'll put one in him too, from you."

PM Offline
joeden2/16/15 7:57am
Van was gone and didn't hear any of what Locke said, "bagu..." he was just slowly rolling his head around without a care in the world.

PM Offline
Rekt2/16/15 10:03am
She leaned back in the seat and kicked her feet up upon the table once again. Well, round one was over she supposed, and it had gone better than she had expected it to. Now there wasn't much to do but wait for round two. The team was pretty stagnant at the time after all, what else was she to do? Besides, the old coot was at the very least, entertaining.

"Fokin' love this job," she scoffed, and tilted the hat down about her eyes.

PM Offline
joeden2/16/15 10:54am
Van was silently undoing the Cuffs that bound him; ha an old modal based off an older modal! After getting free he pulled a wooden spoon from his clothing and Jumped Locke with full intent to break the spoon off her arse.

(I'd say 1+ for the surprise and the fact that Locke has her hat down.)
Total: 3

PM Offline
Rekt2/16/15 10:59am
Locke wasn't a fool, she might not have known he was undoing the cuffs, but she wasn't about knowing the enemy's moves before they did them. She reacted, that's what she did, always. The moment Van moved up from his chair she placed a boot on the table and pushed herself back and away from it and him, landing solidly on her back. As she fell she saw the spoon coming at her, though because of her angle it would manage more to hit her on the wrist than anything else. That would be enough, however, to knock the springer from that hand, and when she hit the ground, for a brief moment she was unarmed.

Only a moment, though. Quickdraw that she was, the other was up and aimed at Van, sights pointed towards his head and neck. The moment she steadied, she pulled the trigger three times.
Total: 4

PM Offline
joeden2/16/15 11:28am
Van took the shots two to the head and one to the neck, he started bleeding but continued to go at Locke with the spoon. He was on a Crusade to break the spoon on her rear end with all determination.
Total: 5

PM Offline
Aman37122/16/15 12:02pm
Like the shocks outside the room, Hinch heard the commotion and made his way to the interrogation room, being led by his Ryuu. "Sure, should we move in?" One of the shocks asked Hinch, in which he replied, "No need, I'll take it from here."

PM Offline
Rekt2/16/15 12:41pm
"Fokin' wot," she breathed, stunned that the Keeper hadn't gone down. She readjusted her aim, this time, and her mind raced.

Shoot the legs. No, don't shoot the legs, if you shoot the legs he won't feel it and he'll just keep coming. This is going to get physical, there's no getting around that; in about five seconds you won't have the pistol in your hands anymore, you're gonna need to be on your feet and squaring the ground as much as possible. Shoot the hands, you've got three shots left, shoot the weapon -is that a fokin' spoon?- then shoot the elbows, shoulder is too meaty. Ready? Go.

Locke pulled the trigger three more times and three more shots rang out in the small room, all aimed for Van's hand carrying the spoon. As she fired, she got to her feet and dropped the springer instantly once its rounds were gone. Her fists raised, palms open, she lined up with Van and prepared.

PM Offline
Rekt2/16/15 12:41pm
(forgot to roll, Update post)

PM Offline
joeden2/16/15 1:08pm
Van took the shots and dropped the spoon, groaning in pain, as he caught the spoon with his other hand, he continued on his Crusade whipping the spoon with force aiming for her arse. His battle cry was, "I don't die! Time for some manner lessions i'll wash your mouth out with Soap!"
Total: 6

PM Offline
Rekt2/16/15 1:12pm
His battle strategy was...weird. Considering she was facing him, and he seemed absolutely fixated on hitting her back with it. She just sort of...turned, as he did that. Sure a few whaps would get through but this big oaf was so preoccupied with being a creep she figured, that he wasn't exactly paying attention to much else.

"You're a fokin' scumbag y'know that?" she spat, hopping around to avoid a few of the strikes. Was the spoon supposed to hurt? What a shithead, she thought.

Locke threw out a few punches, but was more focused on dodging and blocking when he would strike. Then all at once she cut around to his side and shot a hard kick out towards the side of his knee.

PM Offline
Aman37122/16/15 1:26pm
Hinch walked into the room very casually, hiding five long needles in his pocket.

PM Offline
joeden2/16/15 1:27pm
Van took the shots and wobbled, but managed to pull out a bar of soap and said, "Such a mouth on you!" He then tried to shove the bar of soap into Locke's mouth.
Total: 6

You must be logged in to post to a thread.