You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Free GNS Updates Discussion (Currently on: Chapter 10)

Forum - DK Lounge - Story Discussion

Subscribe to this thread Free GNS Updates Discussion (Currently on: Chapter 10) created by Kirito on January 1, 2015

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/19/15 6:46pm
Yes well at least they were vital to Mace's survival for now. We'll see how vital they are/were to the Troika in the coming volume maybe?

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 7:28pm
I bet they aren't that important in the future. The scent-laced coins were used twice as plot devices, and I don't think Dave would use them again.

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/19/15 7:54pm
That's what I figure as well... it's probably a case of their value or rarity meaning something and possibly making interactions with some group easier but said interactions aren't impossible without them.

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 8:01pm
Well as far as I know, they're just currency. Unless I'm mistaken, the only thing special about them is their scent.

PM Offline
FoxBrethren6/19/15 8:02pm
I thought they were supposed to be really old/rare or something... of value to a coin collector but not to the average person

PM Offline
Kirito6/19/15 8:07pm
In the history section, I recall the currency being replaced with plastic counterparts, so you're most likely correct.

PM Offline
AlextheTeknian6/24/15 4:32pm
This is one of my favorite pages with Vi, she is so expressive, also quite impressive how big Igrath is compared to Vi.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha6/24/15 9:04pm
The dude is the epitome of the gentle giant, emphasis on "giant."

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat6/24/15 9:26pm
I'm sure when he stops being gentle, he will be a pretty terrifying giant. Even blind, he will probably kick some ass.

PM Offline
Prometheus6/24/15 9:42pm
If the V4 trailer used in the Kickstarter and his bookmark are any indicator, he will be in action soon enough.

PM Offline
Kymastrider6/25/15 1:57pm
Well is should be no secret by now that the coins grunn had were of some great importance to the Troika, strange coincidence that mace just kept taking them.

Well whatever relevance those coins had there's no way there going to be able to get them back, as they have clearly no way of knowing where mace randomly threw them away.

PM Offline
Kirito6/25/15 3:53pm
These pages confused me because Igrath is so massive, but he's not nearly as big as in other pages.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale6/25/15 9:21pm
@Kirito: Dave's probably proportioning him to fit him in a frame most of the time.

@Kymastrider: Would that be vital turning point in order to look for Mace, don't you think? Also Igrath getting furious about his nieces could also be a turning point to look out for them as well?

@Dan: YOU DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH A GENTLE GIANT. EVER.

PM Offline
Dawonguy6/26/15 12:55am
Sorry for digressing the conversation to Dreamworld and real world parallels, but I find it odd that Vi used miles (and feet) when earlier, Nainso used kilometers. Are both of these measurement units usable in Anduruna (like in the U.S.)?

PM Offline
Kirito6/26/15 12:54pm
I imagine so. It is a parallel universe, so units of measurment would be the same. The same goes for language. The twins can speak spanish while most DK's speak english.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.