You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Preview Sketches (Last Update: 3/13/2015)

Forum - DK Lounge - Story Discussion

Subscribe to this thread Preview Sketches (Last Update: 3/13/2015) created by Animefan18 on August 2, 2013

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat2/24/15 9:31pm
Yeah, the Gov't corruption there is real. I wonder if they have a D.A.R.E. like program in schools to prevent kids from using powers? (Did anyone else have that at their school?)

PM Offline
Kirito2/25/15 12:11pm
Yeah, But they changed it to "M.A.G.I.C"

I can totally imagine like a school shock trooper that "educated" kids on using powers and why they are bad.

PM Offline
Digitigraderobo2/25/15 12:56pm
I'm not very politically well versed, but I just know this is a satire of something.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/27/15 5:27pm
Vi arch? Tecnlology more ancient than Andruna? Go on...

PM Offline
Kymastrider2/27/15 5:55pm
Chapter 12, Tomb of the Forsaken God.

It looks like in this chapter were finally going to see Vi kick some ass. I don't know what that is but I assume its Tendril and Vi is totally wasting him with her springer rifle.

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader2/27/15 6:34pm
Okay, this week's sketch was badass. Tomb of the Forsaken God: Chapter 12. There are going to be a lot of hints and foreshadowing in this novel, it's probably a taste of the mystery, ambiguity and brutality. Vol. 4 is like the last volume in the Prologue act, according to Dave. I really cannot wait for this novel.

PM Offline
Kirito2/27/15 6:49pm
I can't wait to see Vi's cannon in action!

@Owl During a Weekly chat did Dave say it was act 1 or prelude act?

PM Offline
Kymastrider2/27/15 7:11pm
At first im really excited to get volume 4 later this summer (I've only been a DK fan since last august so I know a lot of you had to wait much longer for it) But at the same time, it means waiting probably atleast 2-3 years for volume 5. To think if the first 4 volumes are just the prologue then theres no telling how long the DK saga is going to be. I am glad to have something to look forward to for the next few years but the wait when I think about it. Well I suppose theres still the prelude to hold us over.

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader2/27/15 10:01pm
@Kirito

Dave said it was like the prologue act, I think, or it may be Act 1.

PM Offline
ezioauditore972/28/15 11:59am
So far as opening acts go it's a fine way to get the series started!I actually relish that Dreamkeepers is going to be there for a while and that I'll get to grow up alongside the beloved characters whereas if you really like a movie,book. or a game character you only get so much of time with them and then it's done.

PM Offline
Kirito2/28/15 1:20pm
It is quite amazing to think that DK will be continuing for another 10 years or more without finishing.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/28/15 1:26pm
O.o 10 years? But... But... I don't want to buy the book until after the book gets finished online because spoilers stink!

Lets see, an update schedule of MWF, that's 3 pages a week, 52 weeks a year... Multiply them together and add a zero, that's 1560 PAGES!!!!!

PM Offline
Kymastrider2/28/15 1:49pm
Spirits, I'd hate to imagine how old im going to be when the book finishes.

PM Offline
Kirito2/28/15 2:05pm
Indeed. A whole decade will go by O_o

PM Offline
Sladerin2/28/15 2:14pm
Hard to believe i'll be an adult and out of this house by the time it ends.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.