You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Preview Sketches (Last Update: 3/13/2015)

Forum - DK Lounge - Story Discussion

Subscribe to this thread Preview Sketches (Last Update: 3/13/2015) created by Animefan18 on August 2, 2013

PM Offline
GodofVelcro10/18/14 5:11pm
I look at this page, and the first thing I see is "The book's out by october?"

I got really excited, then I read further, and got really depressed.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha10/18/14 9:23pm
Sorry for leading you astray Velcro. It's still not ready yet.

PM Offline
Prometheus10/22/14 1:31pm
The new predicted release is in December and that's very doubtful according to Dave. But, with the volunteers now helping them out with coloring and shading, they may actually make the predicted deadline.

As for the recent preview sketch, that's a very impressive scene. A nice lookout spot for the three rogues. X)

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/6/14 7:11am
Maybe I should start getting a thread and stuffs ready for the gift give away.

PM Offline
CalicoYorki11/7/14 7:06pm
Guys

GUYS

WE'VE SEEN THIS SKUNK BEFORE

SHIT'S GOING DOWN GUYS

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha11/7/14 10:09pm
I'm going to guess she's going to a council meeting or something of that nature. Wonder if she'll still be able to get her sex appeal through.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat11/8/14 8:30pm
Wasn't that skunk guy the size of a kid in vol. 1? I guess he can shape shift and change height. There is only one person that can do that so far and his name starts with an N.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale11/8/14 11:53pm
Ummmm, Nigel? Is his name Nigel?

I thought he's Steve?

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat11/12/14 6:35pm
Oh yeah Steve, I forgot about that.. XD

PM Offline
SuperflatPsychosis11/12/14 11:10pm
Just gonna point out that Tinsel's meeting the mystery skunk in the same room she and Ravat met in in Volume 1. The doors and ceiling tiles are the same - pretty weird seeing this place in normal lighting conditions, though!

Haha, Steve : P

PM Offline
TruthQuest11/21/14 4:55pm
And now we can see Rumor in the background for sure this time. This is oh-so-good and they have springers, who will they be shooting at?

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale11/22/14 4:58am
I'm not sure, but I know it's gonna be cool.

Cue the heavy action music! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmzJ_RW7JL0

PM Offline
ezioauditore9711/22/14 11:18am
The Troika certainly know how to dress to impress!Vi looks beautiful in white and Bobby's looking striking in black as well.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/22/14 12:12pm
They have to make an impression. A group is sort of like a brand... Needs to be distinct.

PM Offline
Prometheus11/23/14 12:44pm
Looks like they dressed up to get inside somewhere. Now, they're armed and ready to kick ass.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.