You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Volume 4: "Descent to the Archives". Discussion Thread! [Spoilers]

Forum - DK Lounge - Story Discussion

Subscribe to this thread Volume 4: "Descent to the Archives". Discussion Thread! [Spoilers] created by TruthQuest on May 1, 2013

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier7/3/15 8:05pm
Oh, without a doubt.

'My home exploded'

PM Offline
Digitigraderobo7/3/15 8:13pm
"He gave me a nightmare to ride, I called him Big Red... Boy!.

PM Offline
Prometheus7/5/15 7:14am
Once again, with the forum on V4 lockdown for the next week and a half, I am forced to post something out of place. But, instead of themes, it's a photoshop. I think you're all gonna like this one.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/jWMfRSM.jpg[/img]

Like you weren't thinking this when you first saw it. XD

PM Offline
FoxBrethren7/5/15 2:18pm
I had to look it up. So I guess I wasn't thinking it.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier7/5/15 2:25pm
Must've been a good find if that's the case!

PM Offline
godownwithyourship7/5/15 4:37pm
did anyone else notice that Bast's father is ravat? in the flashback, in the large image. The picture has Bast, his mother, and Ravat, his father. I freaked out! it also seems tinsel is namahs mother.

PM Offline
Digitigraderobo7/5/15 4:46pm
Yeah, what's next, Mace is Nabonidus's son? :P

PM Offline
godownwithyourship7/5/15 5:09pm
lol it might be! i'd die laughing XD

PM Offline
Wulfspyder7/5/15 5:23pm
Nah, Mace is clearly the Messiah, born as part of a prophecy no one read about the coming of the Dark One'n such. And his power must alter the fabric of reality if it can only be unlocked through external means.

PM Offline
Digitigraderobo7/5/15 5:41pm
Inb4 Mace uses his power to bring in nuclear missiles from our dimension onto Nabonidus XD.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/6/15 10:50am
So this volume actually gave us a lot of answers as far as our older questions go. I'm sure I was not the only guy to freak when I saw Nabby's power Halo.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/6/15 10:53am
I wonder if Tinsel's powers are limited to her hair. She could very easily be hiding a secret like her powers work on all of her body and she just chose hair, or that she can regrow hair whenever she wants.

PM Offline
TruthQuest7/6/15 10:54am
I'm still re-reading it over and over to see if we missed something, you know, like those hiding Easter eggs that he always drops. Found any of them anyone?

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/6/15 11:00am
I still need to read it a second time. Might do that tonight.

PM Offline
dyingdutchman7/6/15 11:03am
maybe tinsel can fire of the stubs when it starts to grow back and go headbang-shotgun

You must be logged in to post to a thread.