You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Heyo! New to the forums and just caught up!

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Heyo! New to the forums and just caught up! created by Natemare117 on September 18, 2016

PM Offline
Natemare1179/18/16 4:02pm
Hey everyone! Just discovered this webcomic the other day and I fell in love with it immediately! Decided to read the Prelude first which was probably the best idea ever, because when I got into the main comic, specifically chapters 2 & 3, so many emotions. :P

Anyways, excited to read more of this amazing web comic and discuss with the rest of... IS THAT AN RP THREAD. :D

Anywasy, silliness aside, can't wait to talk with all of ya!

(Also, I gota say, Tinsel, omg I hope she goes out in the most glorious of ways... oooooh boy.)

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha9/19/16 12:07pm
Welcome to the group, Natemare117! Hope you enjoy being part of the forums! And, being someone who tries to participate in the RPs, I look forward to going a few campaigns with you!

PM Offline
Prometheus9/22/16 11:20am
Hello, Nateman117! Welcome to the Dreamkeepers forums. Glad to see you're enjoying the story and deciding to get involved with the core of the fanbase. ^^

I am Prometheus, one of five mods here on the forums. With me are TeamDK, DanWithTheHat, PotatoFox, and MobileCrusader. Send me a PM if you have any questions or problems.

As you finish settling in, make sure that you've reviewed the following rules:

Also take note that there is a Kickstarter in progress for a Whip plush! If you have some disposable income on your hands and are a fan of plushies, perhaps consider sparing some dosh for this project. There is also a Patreon account by the creators to help them stay out of a part-time job so they can devote their full time on the books.

There you have it! Enjoy yourself in the discussion, as well as the lands of RP. XP

You must be logged in to post to a thread.