You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Que Epic entry music

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Que Epic entry music created by Bowoodstock on November 25, 2015

PM Offline
Bowoodstock11/25/15 9:15am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

GAHHH!! (Defenestrates sound system from top of Sears Tower)

Bonus points if you know what defenestrate means without looking it up. Don't worry, it's not a dirty word.

Anyways. I've been a reader of the GNS and prelude for a while, and I'm in agreement with everyone else as to how awesome it is. Finally got around to joining the forum.

About myself: I'm a Chicago native, and while I'm not a part of the furry community as many are, I do appreciate the art and fiction. I'm no good at drawing, but the written word is my creative medium. I have been active in that field in an on/off manner, primarily in the field of fanfics and some 18+ writing on another website. Feel free to PM me if you decide you want to know more.

And for those of you that might recognize my username from that other aforementioned website, yep, It's the same guy. Married life and work has meant that writing has taken a backseat to many other important things, but I'm trying to get back on track. There's a big project of mine that I am still working on, despite my continued silence, and I hope to resolve that soon.

So yeah, that's me.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/26/15 3:13pm
Hello! Let me be the first to welcome you! I'm MobileCrusader, Moderator for the forums. I'm sure the other moderators will drop by with time.

I like to cosplay DK characters and run community give aways.

Keep in mind that every Thursday we have a live chat with Dave at 9:00 est, and you are more than welcome to attend.

We also have a Telegram Chatroom, a subreddit and a steam group if you are interested.

PM Offline
Kirito11/26/15 8:22pm
@Bowoodstock

Hey there! My name's Kirito, but everyone calls me Kit. I help moderate the aforementioned DKSkype/Telegram Chat (currently under construction) and subreddit!

Things are a bit slow as of late, but fret not! As soon as volume 4 releases to the public, we're going to get a lot of activity. Nonetheless, we have an absolutely AMAZING community here and it truly is a privilege to talk to each and every one of them.

You'll see me hanging around the DK Lounge and Reality sections quite often, especially the discussion and art threads! Feel free to PM me with questions or just idle chit-chat, and above all else:

Have fun!

PM Offline
Kirito11/26/15 8:22pm
@Bowoodstock

Hey there! My name's Kirito, but everyone calls me Kit. I help moderate the aforementioned DKSkype/Telegram Chat (currently under construction) and subreddit!

Things are a bit slow as of late, but fret not! As soon as volume 4 releases to the public, we're expecting a lot of activity. Nonetheless, we have an absolutely AMAZING community here and it truly is a privilege to talk to each and every one of them.

You'll see me hanging around the DK Lounge and Reality sections quite often, especially the discussion and art threads! Feel free to PM me with questions or just idle chit-chat, and above all else:

Have fun!

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha11/26/15 11:40pm
Welcome to the group, Bowoodstock!

PM Offline
Bowoodstock11/27/15 7:12am
Thank ya everyone

PM Offline
Prometheus11/27/15 8:51pm
Hello there, Bowoodstock. :) Welcome to the forums. You've made yourself acquainted here and there, which is good. ^^

Well, you already know of the many topics we have here, but be sure to familiarize yourself with the following rules.

Site Rules:
http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/rules.php

NSFW Rules:
http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/?t=390

V4 Spoiler Rules:
http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/?t=583

Unless you were a backer for the V4 Kickstarter, the spoiler rules don't apply to you unless you are referencing a spoiler.

That's about it. Glad to have you on the forums and hope to see more of you soon. Have fun! :D

PM Offline
Hakuzo11/28/15 11:55am
Wow, everyone is a writer now >>;...

Welcome to the forum. I'm the white fox of yore and ye old forum.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.