You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Pleased to meet you all

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Pleased to meet you all created by arSyx on September 20, 2015

PM Offline
arSyx9/20/15 8:00pm
Just thought I'd check out the community for this lovely little series. Nice to meet you, and hope to see you around.

PM Offline
Kirito9/21/15 2:55am
Welcome, arSyx! My name's Kirito, but everyone calls me Kit. I help moderate the DK Skype Chat and /r/Dreamkeepers. We have an amazing community here and all the different personalities make for fantastic conversation. If you're interesting in joining the DK Skype chat, go here:

http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/?t=597

And above all, have fun!

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha9/21/15 6:40am
Welcome to the group, arSyx!

PM Offline
VLZerda9/22/15 5:43pm
Hi and welcome! It's great having a new face around.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat9/22/15 8:23pm
Hey, arSyx! Welcome to the forum. I'm one of the mods here so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

PM Offline
arSyx9/23/15 11:13pm
Thanks for all the welcomes. c:
Got my tablet back too, so maybe I'll contribute something to the fanart.
I do actually have a question though. Was wondering about the skype group thing. I sent in an app but I don't know if it went through. May I request assistance on that?

PM Offline
Kirito9/24/15 3:54am
@arSyx

Indeed, I have received your application! You will be put in on Monday, 9/28/15.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader9/24/15 1:50pm
Welcome! I am MobileCrusader, moderator extraordinar! I am pleased to make your acquaintance.

We actually have a live chat tonight with Dave, so be ready for that! 9:00 est. Not sure if its going to be on chatwing or an art stream tonight, but it will be fun regardless.

I'm known for making cosplay of the characters, so if you ever need advice or want to comment on mine, just be on the lookout in the look at this! section.

PM Offline
Prometheus9/25/15 12:32pm
Another one has come. Welcome, arSyx! :D

Please, make yourself at home (which you have already done). ^^ Be sure to review the forum-wide rules, first. There are also rules for NSFW-related artwork and threads in the sticky in the DK Art Gallery subsection, as well as rules regarding Volume 4 spoilers in the sticky in the Story Discussion subsection.

Just keep those rules in mind and you will have a great time here. Welcome again. :)

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix9/26/15 10:35am
Nice meeting you, sir.

PM Offline
Javelin9/28/15 4:04pm
greetings Lycan! :D

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix9/30/15 1:20pm
I should probably change my display name :/

PM Offline
Kirito9/30/15 2:14pm
Unfortunately, I don't think it's possible to change a display name.

(Unless the mods have been holding out on me...)

You must be logged in to post to a thread.