You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - time to rock and roll. HEYOO!!!

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread time to rock and roll. HEYOO!!! created by coolbreeze88 on May 3, 2015

PM Offline
coolbreeze885/3/15 1:45pm
what's up everyone, I just discovered dream keepers by accident a few days ago and wow. a fully independent and self publicist web comic and graphic novel, something like this was unheard of, not to mention this story is really gripping.

but there are a few plotholes that could use filling: such as, if non lethal weaponry exists, then why do adurunan police use UPROVOKED lethal force to put down anyone who uses their powers.

sounds less like a kingdom you see in a fairy and more like an oppressive hellhole were the common people are marginalized and brutalized.

then It came to me, this world could someone like Tulsan, someone who fights against this unjust system for the greater good and a future of democracy and equality.

no character seems to come close to the canon. well their are a few "insurrectionists" but what they have in mind to replace the current government isn't really stated. they could just want the power to themselves.

anyways, I hope to not only become a valued role model in the community, but hope to contribute to the saga in a profound way, especially with the upcoming volume 4.

PM Offline
Sladerin5/3/15 2:03pm
Welcome, I'm Slade, I hope you have an enjoyable time here.

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 2:12pm
Hey there, welcome to the forums! I'm Kirito, but feel free to call me Kit or Ki like many others do. You'll no doubt see me around, I'm pretty active. That being said, please, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask me. I recommend you read and understand the rules and guidlines set in place for users to abide by. We have thursday chats with Dave at 9:00 PM EST. Have a excellent time and enjoy what our community has to offer!

~Kit

PM Offline
Kobalt955/3/15 3:42pm
Yo, welcome to the forums! Volume 4 is just a few months away, so I hope you enjoy your time here!

And regarding your queries on the state of affairs in the Dreamworld, perhaps I can explain some more to you and we can discuss it in PMs or another thread, since this thread is for introductions mainly.

That being said, welcome! And its always nice to meet another fan of Dreamkeepers.

PM Offline
Kirito5/3/15 4:12pm
It's great to see the forum picking up steam. I can't wait for v4 to come out! Just think of the explosion of discussion and interaction that will occur. It makes me ecstatic!

PM Offline
MobileCrusader5/4/15 7:12pm
Hello there Cool! I'm MobileCrusader, moderator of the forums here along with three other fine fellows (who are sure to show their face soon). I'm running a free raffle for volume 4, if you are interested in applying.

http://goo.gl/forms/pH68pSCMbm

PM Offline
GodofVelcro5/4/15 7:40pm
Welcome new person! Hope to see you around, and get active in the community! Exactly like I'm not. -_-

PM Offline
crazyhead425/4/15 8:10pm
Hi. I'm /that/ one wierdo.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha5/5/15 6:59pm
Welcome to the group, coolbreeze!

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat5/7/15 5:45pm
Hey CoolBreeze. Welcome to the forum! It is a good time to find DK with Volume 4 launching soon and all. I'm one of the other forum mods here. If you have any questions, just let me know. I hope you have a fun time!

As for the plot holes, there is definitely a ton of loose ends in the story at this point which makes the upcoming volumes so much more interesting. As you can tell by some of the story discussions on here, we have a ton of speculation on why certain things are the way they are. Its going to fun to see which way the story goes.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.