You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Return to the Forums of yore.

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Return to the Forums of yore. created by JearicFawkes on March 23, 2015

PM Offline
JearicFawkes3/23/15 12:23am
So wondering what this forum is like now after...How years have past. Most likely no one here would know me, but I was EzioFawkes, Also just called Fawkes back in when the forum was old by others. So yeah lot of things changed for me and I decided mite as well come poke around somethings here.

PM Offline
Kirito3/23/15 4:26am
Well, welcome back! I'm Kirito, but please feel free to call me Ki or Kit for short like many others do. Read over the rules for a refresher, although they are pretty basic. We have live chats with Dave at 9:00 PM EST on thursdays. We also have a V4 raffle up, if you haven't already, check it out!

Enjoy your stay!

~Kit

PM Offline
ST34LTH3/23/15 5:34am
Whether we know you already or not, matters little here. Welcome back friend; I wish you a good time (again) ;)

PM Offline
PotatoFox3/23/15 8:50am
Greetings ye of olde, I am PotatoFox, defender of this forum from the horrors of polish t-shirt retailers and spambots selling degrees in tattoos.
I am sure you are aware of typical forum etiquette so I shall bring you up to speed on the particulars: The rules found in the bottom right are at this time interim as I am writing a completely new and far more comprehensive set of rules as the current set are very vague and leave a lot of room for error. When the new rules come into force I shall send a general message to every one.
There is also an "18+" thread which has its own rules. This thread has the potential at times to be very NSFW. If you have no interest in NSFW, you don't need to know the rules. If you wish to enter the threads, the rules can be found at the top.
The forum moderators do not accept responsibility for any negative event that may occur as a result of entering the 18+ threads, though we can accept responsibility for anything awesome that can happen.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact myself or the other forum moderators listed in the rules.
We hope you have a great time on this forum

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha3/23/15 11:09am
Well, whether we know you or not, welcome back JearicFawkes.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat3/24/15 9:25pm
Welcome back! I don't think we've met on the old forums (I joined back in 2011-ish). Anyway, I'm one of the other moderators here with Potatofox, Mobilecrusader, and Prometheus. I haven't been too active in the past week as I've been swamped with school stuff but if you have any questions, feel free to ask! I'll respond as soon as I can.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier3/28/15 1:51pm
Oh look, someone from before, sup man.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/30/15 5:02am
Hello my good man! There are a few older users still hanging around that you might know still.

I am MobileCrusader, Moderator here and on the subreddit /r/Dreamkeepers

You must be logged in to post to a thread.