You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Avoiding the Ban Hammer - expressing emotions and opinions on the internet

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread Avoiding the Ban Hammer - expressing emotions and opinions on the internet created by crazyhead42 on February 8, 2015

PM Offline
Kirito2/17/15 6:14pm
No, the mods aren't at liberty to alter the code of this site. They only keep the peace.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/17/15 6:41pm
Okay... So what if Asora handed his account to me temporarily? He can change his password to one I give him, transfer his account to my email, and then I can change his password so he can't access it until you guys give me the okay to give him his account back. If you guys give me the okay, I can even post SOME of his stuff for him, but he won't have the ability to act as he has in the past.

PM Offline
CoolCoyote2/17/15 6:49pm
Wow...i leave for a week and everything goes to pot. Woo.

I normally dont follow...ok i actually never follow discussions threads out side of rp for various reasons so I'm kind of left in the dark here. Dare I ask what's going on or should I quietly shuffle out for another week and ask later?

PM Offline
crazyhead422/17/15 7:05pm
Cool, I would recommend stepping away from this thread for a week, but all others should be safe.

PM Offline
crazyhead422/17/15 7:47pm
Someone say something stupid and start a fight for me to join before I do something equally if not more stupid!

Okay, that may have made me feel a little better to say...

PM Offline
Havoc2/17/15 7:52pm
@crazyhead42 you still owe me those donuts!!!!

PM Offline
crazyhead422/17/15 7:53pm
Doughnuts? What doughnuts?!! I'll do YOU doughnuts! *Jumps on Havoc* *turns steering wheel hard left* *Stomps on gas*

PM Offline
Havoc2/17/15 7:56pm
Sorry kiddo I'm not so good at this kind of thing I'm kind of shy

PM Offline
crazyhead422/17/15 8:01pm
Ah. That would explain why you decided I could get angry at a doughnut. Although, I suppose I could get angry at a chocolate one for mocking me. They mock me. THEY MOCK ME BECAUSE I CAN'T HAVE THEM! I CAN'T HAVE THEM BECAUSE COMPANIES HAVE TO USE COCOA PICKED BY CHILDREN! CHILDREN TRAFFICKED FROM THEIR HOME! CHILDREN TAKEN WITH PROMISES OF CASH, TO HELP THEIR FAMILIES. CHILDREN THAT NEVER SEE THE CASH THEY WERE PROMISED!!! THEY WILL PAY!!

On that note, I could have been a lot more powerful if I had emphasis options other than caps-lock. Bolding would have been a much better choice for the majority of it, then I could have used italics and caps-lock to make specific words much more powerful.

It's a shame really.

PM Offline
Asora2/18/15 3:30pm
*1 hour and 30 minutes till exile*

PM Offline
crazyhead422/18/15 8:41pm
---------------Thread officially closed.--------------------

You must be logged in to post to a thread.