You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Spreading DK in the name of...videogames?

Forum - DK Lounge - Volunteer Army

Subscribe to this thread Spreading DK in the name of...videogames? created by BryanDimmsdale on February 8, 2015

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/8/15 4:45am
Heya guys, it's me. So I'm about to share with you that I am able spread (somewhat) the DK existence.

I know it's quite small at the moment. You see, instead of the usual mmo names in different types of videogames, I put DK related instead. I believe some examples are in the "More people know about DK" thread.

To prove it, if you happen came into a game and play "Summon Masters", try to look for a guild named "Anduruna". The guild is controlled by me and there are different skilled characters in the guild (though I cannot change their names, sorry).

The other one is named "Elgard" and my character's name is Igrath, and he's in a warrior class. Don't believe me, try search the name for yourselves if you came across that game.

I am also planning to name my characters with DK names so that more and more people will become curious about it and eventually find this wonderful DK world.

So, will you guys join me doing it to spread the DK existence, or would you rather do it in a different way?

PM Offline
Digitigraderobo2/8/15 7:31pm
Already been doing this for some time now :D

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/8/15 9:09pm
How many exactly?

PM Offline
Digitigraderobo2/9/15 6:43am
Ever since I knew about DK, almost a year ago. One thing you can do is just mention DK in the chat of a game and you can actually get people talking about it.

PM Offline
FoxBrethren5/25/15 10:52pm
An odd little passive advertising idea I had a week ago that fits into this line of discussion (Which I realize is a couple months old but I figure better this than creating a whole new thread). I have a 3DS and set it up for streetpass which doesn't happen too often. For the few games that I have that allow for setting up messages I started advertising "Dreamkeepers" or even "Google Dreamkeepers" if the character limit allows. It's probably not going to get a lot of notice because I know I gloss over most streetpass messages myself but I figure it's getting something out there for very little effort otherwise. Makes me wonder what else I could try.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale5/27/15 5:38pm
Heys guys, I have an idea!

If 5 or more of us played the same mmo rpg games and we named our characters with the DKs, we should be able to form a guild named "DKAnduruna"!

PM Offline
FoxBrethren5/27/15 8:43pm
Honestly, I've been missing a bit of the fun of playing an MMO... sadly I don't have the time or resources for such a venture though

PM Offline
Kirito5/27/15 8:55pm
I hadn't thought about a 3DS message; it's not a bad idea. I may change mine now, however effective it may be.

PM Offline
FoxBrethren5/27/15 9:14pm
I figure if there's a chance of it working, it's better than nothing.

PM Offline
Edwardteach5/27/15 9:33pm
I have been spreading Dreamkeepers name subtly such as a couple of small sites i go on, or with friends

You must be logged in to post to a thread.