You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Character Deaths

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Character Deaths created by Kymastrider on December 31, 2014

PM Offline
Kymastrider12/31/14 10:06pm
right well one thing a lot of us know already about the DK universe is death for any character is permanent, there's no magically coming back to life later through a plot device. No one is safe.

To begin even with that said one thing a lot of storys tend to do usually even if certain characters die off the main character usually is still alive by the end. It makes you wonder, what if Mace or whip (or both) were to die somewhere in the middle of the story, and it wasn't even close to the end, or any of the other main characters, Lilith, Namah, Bast, and you'd have other characters step in to fill there roles.

PM Offline
Kirito12/31/14 10:09pm
I don't think Mace or whip will die anytime soon. The only characters I see as expendable are bill/woods/damon, Bast, and Lilith

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier12/31/14 10:20pm
I honestly can see Mace dying. You never know with Dave.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale1/1/15 3:59am
Mace will die in a heroic way, or I have a gitchy feeling it will be a plot twist in there

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/1/15 4:17pm
What if his power is similar to Basil Hawkin's (One Piece), who can have any damage that would have been done to him, happen to others instead. That would make an apparent death into a big plot twist :3

You must be logged in to post to a thread.