You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - HI HELLO

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread HI HELLO created by Connorses on December 9, 2014

PM Offline
Connorses12/9/14 1:53am
I never made my introduction post. I'm a college student who likes programming, drawing, music, animation, sailing, gaming, and a bunch of other stuff.

The site won't let me update my avatar at the moment. Do I maybe have to prove I'm not a robot? Because I'm not. At least I don't think I am.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader12/9/14 6:26am
Hello there Connorses. I am confident in your status as a human... Or at least a sentiant computer.

I am MobileCrusader. If you've been lurking for any length of time you know I'm a moderator, I also mod /r/Dreamkeepers on reddit, and I'm always just a PM away if you need anything.

Also, Thursday chats at 9:00 pm.

What's your major?

PM Offline
origamifan12/9/14 12:47pm
hello connorses.It's a pleasure to greet you. How many square shaped objects are in your room currently ?(I didn't found any better question to ask)

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha12/9/14 3:51pm
Welcome to the group, Connorses.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat12/10/14 7:35pm
You should be able to change your picture no problem. Maybe try again today?

Anyway, Welcome to the forum! I'm one of the other Mods here along with Prometheus and Potatofox. It's nice to meet you. :)

PM Offline
Asora12/11/14 10:57am
(Forgot to welcome Connorses with this awesome greeting, sorry about that. :P)

HELLO COMRADE! My name is Asora! Or you could call me Asora! I am that type of guy who jokes around and helps people out who are in need, and comes up with awesome and creative ideas, and since I'm the first one to contact you (which I am not), be ready to see others congratulating and welcoming you to a world of "pure-imagination".

Yep.

So, Connorses-

Are you ready to see and read topics that are never before discussed in any other thread in the internet, and the ones that are to come in these Forums?

Are you ready to meet new people, who are all good and BADASS and came from the country called "KICK-ASSIA", who are again BADASS and have personal stories and ideas to tell?!

Are you ready to see things that are so awesome, so gruesome, so scary, so sexy - wait, wwwwhhhhhat!!!?

(Yeah, I guess you didn't knew huh? In the "LOOKATTHIS!" category, you can see on your computer a thread called "The Official Thread of Naughtiness (18+ Users Only), which in FACT contains........well....ya know....IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY!! NO QUESTIONS!!)

Anyways, are you ready, dear brother Connorses, to see the DK UNIVERSE!?!?!?!?

Let's go then. TO INFINITE AND BEYOND MATHAF*CKAS!!!

*whoosh*

P.S. This is going to be my official greetings for newcomers. Don't judge me........

P.S.S. I have a man punching a bear.

P.S.S.S. Hi.

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/11/14 11:10am
Hello and... welcome to the... Okay, maybe I'm not the right one to welcome you, since I've been around shorter...

Despite that, I welcome you our sentient robot friend! (Who seemingly doesn't know what 'species' he is :3)

PM Offline
Asora12/22/14 2:39pm
o_o

WAT?

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier12/22/14 4:22pm
hey

PM Offline
Kirito12/23/14 5:41am
hello =)

PM Offline
Aman371212/26/14 7:20am
Herro?

You must be logged in to post to a thread.