You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Hi by Alex the Teknian

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Hi by Alex the Teknian created by AlextheTeknian on September 9, 2014

PM Offline
AlextheTeknian9/11/14 2:39pm
Im a male I put it in my profile, Oh nice to see you know of the old cartoon Storm Hawks =), my favorite characters as you can see is Suzi Lu and her squad the Absolute Zeros, I liked the design of the Blizzarian such an interesting race, it could been great seeing more of them in their own episodes. but anyway I tought it could be fun to put them as my icon since their designs remind me of the Dreamkeepers ah bit. Sadly the show was cancelled years ago if you wanted to know Asora, and it was getting so good.

PM Offline
Asora9/11/14 3:28pm
Yeah, back in the day I used to watch StormHawks from time to time when I was young, and thought it was pretty cool. But then later I stopped watching it for some reason, don't know why. Then I forgot about it about 3 or 4 years ago, maybe even longer. It's so absurd and disappointing that a great cartoon show got cancelled while being on a cliffhanger or some what. Hate it when they do that stupid shit every once in a while to great shows.

Speaking of which, why did they cancel StormHawks anyway? Did the team who did it had budget problem? Where there conflicts between the makers, the cast, and CN? What happened?

PM Offline
AlextheTeknian9/11/14 3:38pm
I dont want to give false information since Im not so sure myself, but from what I read it was budget problems.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro9/11/14 5:51pm
Hai Alex, welcome to the forums!

If you see this, be sure to make it to the weekly chat in about... 10 minutes.

PM Offline
Asora9/12/14 1:39pm
I forgot about the chat, YET AGAIN. FUCK!

PM Offline
Korangar9/12/14 10:12pm
Welcome brah XD

PM Offline
MobileCrusader9/16/14 6:35am
Hi there! Im Mobile, one of the Moderators. Im always free to message if you need anything.

PM Offline
Asora9/17/14 4:06am
Hello there I am Asora! I am just a guy who makes up jokes and helps people out. You already met me though. Or did you?

PM Offline
AlextheTeknian9/21/14 10:19am
Hi thanks for your welcome Korangar nice to meet you. Ha ha ha Mobile and Asora, you did welcome me already in the first page of my topic, but no problem, nothing wrong with a double welcome.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader9/21/14 12:47pm
You added an icon since the first time, I suppose.

PM Offline
AlextheTeknian9/26/14 7:05am
Ah so thats why, I see, yeah was testing using a icon before setting on this one

PM Offline
MobileCrusader9/26/14 2:49pm
I remember most people by avatar then name.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.