You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Good day

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Good day created by jumbleniter on August 14, 2014

PM Offline
jumbleniter8/14/14 10:04am
Longtime reader, but I haven't participated in the forums until now. To commemorate 3rd book being provided to the poor public, I've decided to start actively participating. I read a lot of webcomics, but Dreamkeepers is the one that is the most put together, out of any of them. Dave and Liz, are doing great, and I'd love to help them any way I can.

Specifically, however I have some ideas on how to get people to really start participating in the dreamkeepers community. (So many irons in the fire) I'll post this in volunteer army section later, but this is neither is the time, nor the place so for now it is merely:
Salutations!
Hello!
Good day!
Don't mind the bullocks!
and simply:
Nice to meet you.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha8/14/14 3:39pm
Welcome, to the forum group, jumbleniter!

PM Offline
Prometheus8/14/14 4:18pm
Glad to have you on the forum and posting! :) Enjoy your stay!

PM Offline
GodofVelcro8/14/14 5:44pm
Welcome, hope to have you take part in many shenanigans. Hope to see you in... 20 minutes, on the weekly chat with Dave and everyone! :P

PM Offline
jumbleniter8/14/14 5:49pm
Yes, about that. Is there any software I should download first? Simply knowing my luck, I will show up to my first rodeo as unprepared as a non-rodeo clown.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat8/14/14 8:00pm
Welcome to the forum! I feel really bad now for not checking in here before the chat. My bad :(

For future weekly chats, Follow this link (No special Software required): http://chatwing.com/dreamkeeperscomic

We recently changed chat services as the IRC one currently linked on the chat button on the site was giving us issues. Hopefully, the site will be updated with the new chat room link soon.

We usually chat with Dave at 9:00 PM Eastern time every Thursday. Hope to see you there next week! :)

PM Offline
jumbleniter8/14/14 8:05pm
Alas, I spent my first Rodeo in the parking lot. Well it gives me something to look forward to next week.

PM Offline
Korangar8/14/14 9:18pm
Welcome bro :D

PM Offline
MobileCrusader8/15/14 11:44am
Hello there! Active community and new ideas are great components to bring to a group. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier8/16/14 11:47am
Heyo :O

PM Offline
Asora8/23/14 6:31pm
Welcome Comrade!

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale8/23/14 10:47pm
Enjoy your stay!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.