You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Hello there!

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Hello there! created by Xeverusmiller on August 5, 2014

PM Offline
Xeverusmiller8/5/14 7:08am
Hey guys, I don't really know what to say here but you can call me Xev. I'm a (wanna-be) artist with some content on DA and Furaffinity, and it wasn't only until recently did I stumble upon Dreamkeepers and jumped in on the fandom.

I joined the forum mostly because I want to test out the Roleplay scene here. Anyway, pleased to meet you and I hope that we'd get along!

PM Offline
PotatoFox8/5/14 9:31am
Greetings Xeverusmiller (you are user 315) to our wonderful forum.
We like new users here, in a good and not at all creepy way. Honestly.
There is a live chat every Friday at 2am by GMT 0. If you live in the US, it is Thursday evening, 9pm for East Coast. The link on the left is to an outdated chat client that has officially been replaced http://chatwing.com/dreamkeeperscomic
Your moderating team in the forums includes myself, DanWithTheHat, MobileCrusader and Prometheus. We ask that you read the rules in the bottom right and respect them. If you have any problems or issues or questions or whatever just send us a message and we will get back to you on it.
Your despicable moderator of joy wishes you a nice day

PM Offline
MobileCrusader8/5/14 10:58am
I'm always just too late to do introductions now...

I've not really ever hung around the RP section here.

PM Offline
GodofVelcro8/6/14 9:32pm
Welcome Xeverus, hope you have a great time here, and join us in many shenanigans.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat8/7/14 5:41pm
Welcome to the forums, Xeverus!

PM Offline
Asora8/7/14 6:25pm
Hello there my brotha!

PM Offline
Korangar8/8/14 7:55am
Welcome bro :D

PM Offline
Xeverusmiller8/8/14 10:15am
Heya! Thanks for the welcome and sorry if I haven't replied immediately, I got caught up with college and finishing the drawing of my character as a Dreamkeeper. Anyway, I'll be lurking around the threads and see the posts of the community and whatnot properly now. :3

PM Offline
Canthui8/11/14 10:47am
Glad to have you Xev =D

You must be logged in to post to a thread.