|This will make me a weirdo for life, and I doubt that anyone would believe me, but I've been having dreams which comes true, crazy right? that's not all, I dreamt also that actually happens to other people I know too. I mean I've dream these type of dreams for a long time to see my explanation, here my examples to prove it|
- Since I was five yes old, I dreamt about falling down the stairs. The next day, I ACTUALLY feel down the stairs, many times in fact.
- Since 14, I dreamt about myself being bit by a dog, when I went to my country bumpkin folks, it ALSO happened, but this time it was my cousin who was bitten.
This one is now frequent until in my present time:
- Last year I dreamt that I am walking down the street, and so this stranger that I am very familiar with, then the next morning when I open the TV, I saw that exact person in the commercial.
- Two weeks after (as I vaguely remember), I was walking down the sidewalk, then the pack of dogs came rushing from my side super fast, then when I woke up going to my University (I didn't take the dorms), the same thing happened, but instead of dogs, they are actually cars.
- Then, I dreamt about me being in danger, but I don't know what, next day, when I am in a subway station, I slipped my foot at the doorstep of the platform and shot down the gap, good thing the people help, else my foot will be gone.
- And this one's recent, I dreamt that I am in school, then I dreamt about my upper batch friend beating me up like a pulp in some place in school that I don't know. Two weeks later, the news report about a student beat up almost EXACTLY how I was beat up, and it's the headline.
I don't know about you guys, but looks like I can predict the future by dreaming, and most of my dreams, I don't how I got them in the first place. Opinion guys?
Gosh I feel like an insane person now, like Wisp.
|I think they call it Déjà vu.|
You can see it here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu
|Deja Vu only occurs AFTER the dream. But before or during the dream, I don't even recognized it, making it a Jamais vu (never seen).|
|But all of them happen after the dream, right ? So it must be Deja vu.|
If it happens before the dream then it would be memories.
And how can it happen during the dream ? Sleep walking ? :)
I never heard of Jamais vu before too.
|I have that a lot. It really scares me at times, but then again I strangely enjoy it. Sad thing is, when you dream it, you never really remember said dream or that it happened at all, until the time of Deja Vu.|
So all in all, we have special powers that can predict the future. Use them wisely.
|Often described as the opposite of déjà vu, jamais vu involves a sense of eeriness and the observer's impression of seeing the situation for the first time, despite rationally knowing that he or she has been in the situation before. Jamais vu is sometimes associated with certain types of aphasia, amnesia, and epilepsy.|
...Thank you, Wikipedia. Yes...
You must be logged in to post to a thread.