You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - dark709 hates dreamkeepers.

Forum - Roleplay - IC Dreamworld

Subscribe to this thread dark709 hates dreamkeepers. created by finlo on October 2, 2016

PM Offline
finlo10/2/16 12:48pm
on the sunny day on the city capital. everyone was enjoying the harvest festival.

until one of them was causing an angry moment.
the robot who was not like the other dreamkeepers, who dons a rusty mask and armor.
he looked around in bitterness and confusion.

"how in matanui's name did we get here?"

cried the clueless bionicle amazed with all those (furrier's) walking around, having fun, before he (Dark709 himself) came into a slight realization curelessly.

"is this suppose to be a FURRY CONVENTION!?"

he shouted in front of the people, "OH MY GOD! HOLY SH#T! WTF ARE THOSE FREAKS!?"

the dream keeper crowd eyed at the rusty figure in confutation as he just ranting in bad reaction.

"I CAME ALL THE WAY HERE FOR A BZPOWER CONFENTION! AND WHAT DID I GET? A CITY FULL OF FOXES, DOG, CATS, AND RAHI'S I CAN NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS!"

as he kept screaming, one of the dreamkeepers encounter this figure.

PM Offline
TalkedSpy10/16/16 2:16pm
A young man walks towards Dark, having raccoon-like features, and wearing casual clothing. Dark notices the stranger as he is carrying a folding chair on his side. Few of the pedestrians in the crowd take notice of the man as he nears the frantic bot.

*spots the man with the chair nearing towards him*

Dark709: What the fu-?

Suddenly, the dreamkeeper strikes the bot with the chair in a snap. A loud thud can be heard as the chair makes contact with the bot's rusty helmet, leaving a dent on the chair. The bot takes the fierce blow, face-planting on the ground hard. The stunned crowd witness the surprise assault in gasp and aw, yelling and commenting as to what had just happened. A larger crowd forms around, and the raccoon stands over the bionical, as it tried to comprehend as to what had just happened.

Then, the attacker speaks out loud: "Welcome to Anduruna mate! Enjoy your stay."

PM Offline
finlo10/16/16 8:35pm
for the first time ever the scorching rage filled him. "FUCK YOU!"
in frount of the racoon he punches through his face bracking his skull. then walks away.
"WHO DA FUCK DO THESE FREAKS ARE THINKING HITTING ON A POOR DIFFANCLESS METORAN?" he rages "if I ever seen another one of those god damn thing" then he knocked Lilith and fell down. ouch...

You must be logged in to post to a thread.