You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Muliebral

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Muliebral created by AFox on March 26, 2016

PM Offline
AFox3/26/16 10:49am
Nobody made her a thread yet, so I decided I might as well help myself. Anyone want to add to it?

PM Offline
Prometheus4/4/16 4:16pm
I don't think any of us expected her to have such a pivotal role in Prelude, hence why no one bothered to make a thread for her until now.

Speaking of which, I now want to know how she and the guards know so much about the events that transpired back then.

PM Offline
AFox5/8/16 12:28pm
@Prometheus

Well true, that makes plenty of sense.

And what events specifically?

PM Offline
TalkedSpy5/9/16 2:37pm
Is Mulibral from V4? Please don't hate me, but.....I've still haven't read it yet. ;_;

PM Offline
AFox5/9/16 7:05pm
@TalkedSpy

Ahhhh...fresh meat.

She's not actually, she's starring in Prelude...she hasn't appeared in V4 yet.

PM Offline
Prometheus5/10/16 1:10pm
@AFox

Calah and Tinsel's relationship, Namah's birth and concealment, etc. If she and the trio were hired on at the time to replace the staff (if that is the case), how did they even find out?

@TalkedSpy

What AFox said. According to Dave, all we're going to get is some sort of a cameo in the GNS. Which could go in many different directions. She is also not expected to play any major role.

PM Offline
AFox5/10/16 2:03pm
@ Prometheus

Ahhh...I don't know, I forgot that was when they were hired actually.
That would be interesting to find out.
Also, he said Muliebral is cameoing in the GNS?

PM Offline
Prometheus5/10/16 8:14pm
@AFox

Yep. Though, I don't think he said when or how. Only that she is expected to have a cameo in the GNS and nothing else. Maybe we might get a few pages of her reuniting with the Calah sisters or some news article talking about her. Naturally, Dave didn't go into detail due to spoilers.

PM Offline
TalkedSpy5/11/16 6:07pm
Is there any available art of her at this point?

PM Offline
AFox5/11/16 7:44pm
@ Promethus

Oh I see...just a cameo then? Well here's hoping she makes it nonetheless.

@TalkedSpy

Ahehhehhehheh well that depends, are you talking about the official art in Prelude or fanart? I actually commissioned a Rule 34 picture of her if you're interested.

PM Offline
TalkedSpy5/12/16 4:06pm
@AFox

Ehhhh......my curiosity is going to make me pay for it, but.....then again, yolo.

Go for it.

PM Offline
AFox5/12/16 7:15pm
@ TalkedSpy

Alright, ready or not here she (is going to) come(s)! (***NSFW***) http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19441126/ (***NSFW***)

PM Offline
Prometheus5/12/16 7:44pm
@TalkedSpy
@AFox

All right, you two. XD Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Try to take the sharing of Rule 34 to our designated Rule 34 art threads next time. ;) Per the rules, I marked the above link as necessary. I'd prefer if you went ahead and moved the link to the R34 thread, but it's fine if you don't. Just keep that thread in mind next time.

PM Offline
TalkedSpy5/12/16 9:28pm
@Prometheus

Sorry about that Prom, but sadly (or, luckily), can't view the image, due to the safety filter settings on Furaffinity. :P

PM Offline
AFox5/15/16 6:35am
@ Prometheus

*Facepalms* Shit, sorry about that man, I totally got carried away, I'll try to keep my head in the future.

@ TalkedSpy

So you don't have an account there aftr all...I could email it to you though.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.