You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Bright Eyed, Bushy Tailed

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Bright Eyed, Bushy Tailed created by TeamDK on January 31, 2016

PM Offline
TeamDK1/31/16 9:20pm
Ahoy there, Liz here!

Dave said there was a moderator spot open on the forums, and since the job requires a serious dk commitment, I figured it was time to move some quality computer time over here. I'm not here to throw in my two cents worth, nor am I here to gather character or story ideas. I'm simply someone who is interested in understanding the readers better.

I'm able to check the forums nearly everyday, so you can also send PMs and I'll get them quickly. I'm here to encourage fun and make sure any unforeseen problems are not ignored. For any serious fan-related questions, to check out Dave's online chats 9 eastern on here.

Salutations,
Liz

PM Offline
Prometheus1/31/16 11:11pm
Heyo, Liz! :D Glad to see a more active presence here on the forums from half of the head haunchos. XD Also glad to have you on the mod team. ^^

PM Offline
TeamDK2/1/16 11:50am
Great to hear from you Prometheus! I still have to learn the ropes, but it looks like a fun group.

PM Offline
TalkedSpy2/1/16 2:53pm
Wait, Liz is now a mod on the forums? THE LIZ LILLIE IS A MODERATOR OF THE DK FORUMS!? WOOOH! YEAH BABY YEAH! <3

At least we have one more active mod on duty. Unfortunately, it seems like PotatoFox, DanWithTheHat, and MobileCrusader aren't that active as they used to be. Hopefully that gets resolved soon. However, we do have Prom and Kirito on regular duty, so that's good. :)

PM Offline
Hakuzo2/1/16 3:09pm
Glad to see you here Liz.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha2/1/16 4:00pm
Good luck, Liz! Hopefully we don't rip you to shreds in your sleep and replace you with a hideous abomination. Don't worry, that only happens once for every...4 people who join?

(But in all seriousness: Good luck, and it's nice to see you checking out the forums!)

PM Offline
TeamDK2/1/16 4:24pm
Glad to be here and hear kind words! Hopefully I won't stomp on too many feet, and let you do your things.

PM Offline
Kirito2/1/16 5:27pm
Glad to have you here! I know you'll be a welcome addition to the Forum Community. We have a ton of awesome people and you should totally make time to talk to all of them. Have fun!!

PM Offline
Javelin2/1/16 9:44pm
@TeamDK Awesome to meet you on the forum as a moderator Liz! :D

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale2/2/16 7:53am
Welcome, I think you haven't heard of me yet (or you do), and I'm not usually seen greeting new members down here. But unlike you Liz, I got something added special to my introductions today. So let's get on to it straightforward!

Hello there Ms. Liz, my name is BryanDimmsdale, or Bryan for short. I wanted to scream like a fanboy right now, but I kinda wanted to keep it professional. You know, I always asked Dave, "Where's Liz? Is she busy? Can I talk to her?", but now, I can talk to her in person right here in the forums. I'll admit, I'm a bit more of your fan than Dave's. XD

So anyways, I'm actually one of the main contributors and admins/moderators of the DK wikia after Kit here passed me the title (again Kirito, thank you so much!), and as you can see here http://dreamkeepers.wikia.com/wiki/Dreamkeepers_Wiki the wiki was very much improved (with the help of Isaac, also a main contributor of the site; thank him for that as well). Right now, I'm currently looking for potential recruits of encoders for both DK fan game and the wiki.

But here on the forums, my job is quite different. My task here is to debunker, or rather DECONSTRUCT the DK prelude and GNS storylines, plotpoints, foreshadowings, and plot twists. In short, I'm a dangerous theorist, and it's proven that I have predicted 2 to 3 major plots on Vol 4, and quite a few on the prelude.

And I might ask a few questions or PM you in the future, and IT WOULD AND SHOULD NOT INCLUDE something directly from the story or the characters' history.

Anyways, Ms. Liz, you can find me mostly at the "DK Lounge Section". See you there!

PM Offline
TeamDK2/3/16 10:01am
It's nice to meet you, Monsieur Bryan Dimmsdale. I checked out the Dreamkeeperwiki just yesterday and was blown away by the attention to facts, details, and overall appearance of that separate entity. My favorite part was the re-dubbing of some images, such as the shocktrooper about spoilers.

I don't see why you'd be more interested in chatting to me than to Dave, but we decided now's the time for someone reasonably responsible to come down to earth and be an absolute bore. Or answer and maintain communication routes. As a bore. You'll see. ^_~

It's going to be a challenge for me not to step into the speculation and the overall questions in Prelude section, it's a blast to read, so feel free to shoot questions and PMs over. I always run them by Dave for an accurate depiction of story, hopefully he hasn't slammed you into the 'plot vault' too many times. It can be nail-biting to know what happens next and be unable to talk about it until the ball is dropped (next week's comic is released), so I'm going to play mostly invisible to encourage the usual talk.

So overall, it's a pleasure, and let's make this fun!

PM Offline
Ferrous2/3/16 3:01pm
Hey, good to see you!

Stick around and I'll whip up a coleslaw you'll never forget, no matter HOW HARD YOU TRY!!!

PM Offline
TeamDK2/3/16 3:59pm
Nom nom nom.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.