You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Volume 4 Kickstarter Christmas Unboxing Idea

Forum - DK Lounge - General

Subscribe to this thread Volume 4 Kickstarter Christmas Unboxing Idea created by Koreth on December 4, 2015

PM Offline
Koreth12/4/15 10:38pm
So, Monday, the latest Kickstarter update went out, with news that packages have been sent out. Friday, there's an odd box on my doorstep. After recognizing the name on the "From" address, I start taking pictures for unboxing, and then a thought occurred to me.

Christmas is coming up. I might have received my shipment already, but others may not get theirs until later in the month, much closer to Christmas. I've been waiting patiently for the past 6 months. I'm quite willing to patiently wait 3 more weeks to begin to enjoy Volume 4.

So, those of use who receive packages between now and Christmas, what if we were to all wait until Christmas, and *then* open the boxes, and post pictures here on the forums, as a sort of virtual, on-line community gift exchange? The timing is rather convenient for it. And I think it's somewhat appropriate. Funding Volume 4 was very much a community effort. It seems reasonable to consider the packages of books and merch that each member of the community receives a gift to that person from the other members of the community. The idea that I helped make another community member's box-of-awesome happen gives me warm fuzzies anyway.

What say the rest of you?

You must be logged in to post to a thread.