You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Prelude (Last Update: 11/20/17) Play-Wrestling, Now Bondage? Settle Down, Vi.

Forum - DK Lounge - Story Discussion

Subscribe to this thread Prelude (Last Update: 11/20/17) Play-Wrestling, Now Bondage? Settle Down, Vi. created by BigEasy on February 14, 2013

PM Offline
Koreth8/20/17 10:14pm
Man, I'm feeling bad for Bobby with how his life's going at the moment. He'd worked hard, saved money and was in the process of pulling himself up out of poverty by his bootstraps. He had a girl, and from what I recall from the Prelude archives, her parents seemed to approve of Bobby.

Now, his job is gone. With Anise's child support claim, his savings are gone. I'd not be surprised that in the course of looking for "Quick-Release Anise", he'll get busted. And then with the reputation damage that seeking out a known prostitute will cause, he may well lose his girl as well.

Hopefully it doesn't get that bad. I'd like to see something go right for Bobby here soon.

PM Offline
TalkedSpy8/21/17 5:22pm
@TruthQuest

If it really is female slob scent, I pity Bobby for what's to come to him. No way outrunning a full adult male slob according to this page on V3. http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/GNSaga.php?pg=288

PM Offline
Prometheus8/22/17 10:50am
@Koreth

Well, we already know where Bobby is now in the story's present. I get the feeling things will only go down even further for Bobby as his story continues.

@TalkedSpy

I don't think it's bander scent. Otherwise, a male would have shown up by now. It's probably just some potent liquid with a recognizable scent so the Troika/Marks will know if he ever comes back to the area.

PM Offline
TalkedSpy8/25/17 11:34am
@Prometheus

Yeah, that would make more sense. And I'm already picturing how Bobby got the bruises....

PM Offline
PrototypeBast8/25/17 2:23pm
Que the vicious beating.

PM Offline
TalkedSpy8/26/17 12:51pm
Probably from security guards or the women in this page. I'm leaning to the latter.

PM Offline
PrototypeBast8/26/17 3:06pm
@TalkedSpy
Most definitely the women,It all started with one word "PERVERT!"

PM Offline
Koreth9/1/17 10:52am
Since Bobby's thrashing didn't come from trying to trail the Troika, I'd suspected it came from the bouncer at the whorehouse where Anise works. It is starting to look more like that's going to be the case.

Here's what I'm thinking: a) Anise recognizes bobby and sees that the man she's conned out of money has tracked her down, and has the bouncer deal with him, 'cause a girl ain't got time for that. Or, b) Bobby actually tries to discuss things with her, the discussion fails, devolves into an argument, and *then* the bouncer deals with Bobby.

I'd not be surprised if Anise accused Bobby of hitting or abusing her to earn Bobby some extra thrashing -- accusations that will be believed without question since Bobby is now scent-marked as an Undesirable.

PM Offline
Prometheus9/1/17 11:37am
@Koreth

It doesn't look like it's going to end well between the two when they meet, no matter the circumstance. Either way, I do hope Bobby manages to talk some sympathy into Anise before she gets him pummeled and tossed out.

PM Offline
MaddTheSane9/4/17 11:18pm
I have a horrible feeling that Anise bought it out. From the money she conned out of Bobby.

PM Offline
TalkedSpy9/8/17 10:19am
Or killed him. Trevor Philips style.

PM Offline
Koreth9/8/17 3:18pm
@MaddTheSane That was a suspicion of mine as well. It looks like you are correct.

So, Anise has suceeded in taking over Willy's likely with the money she conned out of Bobby. I'm curious what her motives are. If she just wanted out of that life, she could've taken the money and run. Set up a new life with a new job elsewhere in the city and so on. But instead, she's taken over Willy's. So, perhaps she aspires to be a madam. Or perhaps she has other plans.

PM Offline
Prometheus9/8/17 4:17pm
@MaddTheSane

Damn, that was a nice guess. :D

@Koreth

Took the words right out of my mouth. Would be interesting to see what her intentions are with this business acquisition. Of course, if she already spent the money to buy the place, then that must mean she no longer has the money to give back to Bobby. So, this is certainly not going to end well at all.

PM Offline
xodathe4bdn19/9/17 12:31am
@Prometheus
Bobby must have had a lot of money saved up for anise to be able to buy the brothel and yeah I don't see this confrontation ending well.
Maybe by the end of this arc Vi decides to intervene, creates enough noise to get the troika involved and that is the beginning of her and
bobby joining them

PM Offline
PrototypeBast9/9/17 10:52am
Three words...Duck and Cover.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.