You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Prelude (Last Update: 11/20/17) Play-Wrestling, Now Bondage? Settle Down, Vi.

Forum - DK Lounge - Story Discussion

Subscribe to this thread Prelude (Last Update: 11/20/17) Play-Wrestling, Now Bondage? Settle Down, Vi. created by BigEasy on February 14, 2013

PM Offline
TruthQuest2/11/17 8:47pm
Ohhh, that makes so much more sense. At least he has some clothes on then.

PM Offline
Prometheus2/15/17 2:13pm
@Kymastrider

OOOOOH, okay. How silly of me. That's definitely his cape, then. Practically matches his shorts, so I was fooled. LOL

PM Offline
TruthQuest2/17/17 12:03pm
Nice save Whip, could've been dicey with Vi there though, aren't you lucky.

PM Offline
Prometheus2/17/17 1:11pm
@TruthQuest

Heh, that is a thought though, isn't it? Some of that probably is for Vi. She might have even asked for it.

PM Offline
TruthQuest3/3/17 10:22pm
So Mace does know about lying, and Grunn with new pants, might be a better idea.

PM Offline
Prometheus3/6/17 10:45am
@TruthQuest

Of course it would be a better idea, but Mace is out for revenge. And, after all the work he went through to get his mystery creature, you know he's going through with his plan. Clearly, the orphans are not going along with this, especially Deral. Seems that they have finally wised up to how badly Mace's pranks make life more miserable.

So, we have two different plans here. Who is going to accomplish theirs first?

PM Offline
TruthQuest3/7/17 6:37pm
Mace, Krin has to go all the way to the store for his to work.

PM Offline
TruthQuest3/10/17 9:09am
I want to be far enough away that the splatter misses but not so much I miss the scene.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha3/10/17 1:52pm
"Are you giving out blowjobs?"
Stay classy, Grunn. Never change.

PM Offline
Kymastrider3/17/17 4:31am
So if it's removed from water it becomes like a hand grenade? I feel like after everything Grunn has done he sort of deserves this.

PM Offline
BloodyGoldKnight3/17/17 9:26am
explosive defense mechanism? nice!! But this is likely gonna go poorly my guess being he isn't gonna take this lying down and hell is gonna reign down on the kids. Would be a nice chance to do a stormy night trapped with a monster style horror story. Either way interested to see what happens next.

PM Offline
Prometheus3/17/17 9:40am
So, a starfish that releases gas like a tear gas canister if provoked or exposed to air. Mace has really outdone himself this time around. A shame it's going to end in psychotic rage and Mace being beaten senseless once Grunn recovers. Bad time for Bobby or Vi to be coming back, that's for sure.

PM Offline
zagura3/17/17 3:45pm
I think Whip may have been caught in the blast. :v

PM Offline
AFox3/24/17 6:08pm
Refresh my memory, was the rhino in Volume IV?

PM Offline
TruthQuest3/24/17 10:17pm
EEEEEEEEEE! Yes, YES He IS, ALL THREE of them are! EEEEEEEEEEEE! David you sneaky bastard you...

You must be logged in to post to a thread.