You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Prelude (Last Update: 11/20/17) Play-Wrestling, Now Bondage? Settle Down, Vi.

Forum - DK Lounge - Story Discussion

Subscribe to this thread Prelude (Last Update: 11/20/17) Play-Wrestling, Now Bondage? Settle Down, Vi. created by BigEasy on February 14, 2013

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha1/20/17 9:49pm
I think it's just the perspect is making it look like it's palm out rather than palm in.

PM Offline
TruthQuest1/27/17 3:12pm
Ok, Pro? Please ask Dave if Darel's last line in the new prelude can be this Prelude Title, because it fits too well.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha1/27/17 5:34pm
Are they trying to get him struck by lightning? I mean, I find it hard to blame them, but still - harsh.

PM Offline
Prometheus2/3/17 9:53am
Yeah, Mace is definitely being smart. No doubt about it. >.>

I don't know about you guys, but I get the feeling that this is where Whip learns how to use his Power. With the waters being choppy cuz of the storm, Mace might be getting drug out to sea any second now. If that happens, Whip will be hard pressed to save him. We'll see, though.

Also, I can't help but think that Dave is trying to fulfill some fanservice quota he's made up or something. First, Grunn has no pants, now Mace is in the buff completely. XD

PM Offline
xodathe4bdn12/3/17 1:24pm
HOLY #%!$ for the life of me I did not notice that. Wow do I feel stupid. When mace talked of whip floating when he was younger I thought this was toddler young not prelude young. Fudge me sideways now I'm going to be looking at every mace and whip plot looking for when whip starts floating
And another thing where and how the hell did he get the panties that he's carrying on his ears

PM Offline
Kymastrider2/3/17 6:34pm
So whip is hoarding panties in a crate under the dock.

Also mace has removed all his clothes to take a swim? why exactly is he out in the water during a storm, and what exactly is he planning to do with that bucket?

PM Offline
TruthQuest2/3/17 9:27pm
@Prometheus,
isn't Whip a bit YOUNG for that? I thought that the earliest Powers manifested, was when a Keeper was in their teens, Mace and Whip are still under ten.

PM Offline
Kymastrider2/4/17 3:29pm
@Truthquest

if you look in this panel you can see him start to float though he can't do it all the time yet.

http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/Prelude.php?pg=133

PM Offline
SuperTurbo42/6/17 9:29am
What's Mace doing?

PM Offline
Prometheus2/6/17 10:56am
@SuperTurbo4

You're guess is as good as ours, man. Probably looking for seashells or some kind of fish. Whatever he's looking for, he's an idiot to be looking for it in this weather.

PM Offline
TruthQuest2/10/17 12:26am
Aaaaand Whip gives in, Mace has a thick-headed stubbornness "streak" ten mile wide and we now have a hint as to the actual "plan", so, when do things get to go wrong this time you think?

Bets anyone?

PM Offline
Prometheus2/10/17 12:19pm
Eh, I'm betting it all goes wrong when they try to unleash this plan on Grunn. That's when the real pay-off for us should be.

It does say a lot about Mace when not even Whip can talk him out of something. The kid has more guts than common sense.

And, because I'm probably the only one who bothers to notice stuff like this, does anyone else notice how Mace is wearing his shorts, even though they were all the way back on the beach? Either he wears two pairs of shorts because of all the dirty work he has to do, he swam all the way back to put them on for whatever reason, or Dave is trying to avoid fulfilling that fanservice quota too soon.

PM Offline
TruthQuest2/10/17 1:29pm
Whip told him to, that is My bet.

PM Offline
xodathe4bdn12/11/17 1:33am
@Prometheus
That's probably all he has to wear as a swimsuit substitute
Cause as we've seen they don't even own spirit damned tooth gel I doubt he has a pair of trunks

PM Offline
Kymastrider2/11/17 2:24pm
@Prometheus

actually I believe what we see in the beach was the cape he was wearing earlier.

http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/Prelude.php?pg=351

http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/Prelude.php?pg=354

http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/Prelude.php?pg=355

You must be logged in to post to a thread.