You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - I'm New? So Did I Just Break the Rules?

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread I'm New? So Did I Just Break the Rules? created by HappyLampJacker on October 29, 2015

PM Offline
HappyLampJacker10/29/15 1:07am
Hello! Now this is my second ever forum so I dunno if I'm allowed to make a thread. I assume yes because this is a relatively easy concept but I'm paranoid nevertheless. My sweat is all over my keyboard as I believe the internet police may be headed over right now...
Any whoozles, I am new to the forum but not new to Dreamkeepers. I have been a huge fan since book two's release but only now will I take off my cloak of shadows. :T
My name is HappyLampJacker, or you could call me, Happy, or Lamp, or Jacker, or Steve if it is what you so desire. This name comes from the event of which as a child, I was very happy when I tried to steal my grandma's lamp. I currently realized only a couple of minutes ago that this forum was very easy to join and I did not have to "know people" in order to participate.
So I think I introduce myself but I already did. Umm a little about myself. I am not brave enough to confront a spider or try sea food that isn't cook, but I was brave enough to try to remove my braces with a wire cutter by myself in the eighth grade...wha...
I am recently out of high school attempting to get some type of job that revolves around my enjoyment of writing or drawing. I like to believe I can draw but my wrist and hand believe differently. I get too attached to Family Feud families,and never won a round of classroom jeopardy. My anxiety has never allowed me to truly order what I desire from Chipotle and Inside Out was a very effective movie.
I have currently spent to much time trying to think of clever quips to make this worth reading but I'm doing a bad job so I'll stop.
Anyway, Hello Everyone!

PM Offline
TalkedSpy10/29/15 4:56am
*gasp* I HAVE FOUND A NEW RELATABLE COMRADE! WOOT!

*tackles HLJ*

.....Sorry. *ahem*

Hello Mr. (or Ms.) HLJ! My real name is Orlando, but you can call me “TalkedSpy” on the forums if you wish. I am a 15 year old sophomore attending Charter Tech High School and am studying film as my major. Just to let you know ahead of time, unfortunately, I am a teen who has been diagnosed with autism and ADHD at an early age. Due to these illnesses, there has been, and will be at times where I would act a bit over-the-top or over-reactive, but luckily, it isn’t as bad as what others have with them. I may act socially awkward as a result, but I am a very fluent, kind, and smart person who hopes to have interesting and engaging conversations with you and everyone else on the forums!

If there’s anything that you want to ask or tell to me at all, you are welcomed to come and talk to me. However, due to me having school during most of the week, and doing other personal stuff as well at times, I might not always be on the forums, but I’ll see what I can do. Take care, and I hope to see you around! God Bless.

(P.S. For any contact info, please send me either a PM or an email at talkedspy@gmail.com or at talkedspy@yahoo.com.)

Now, if you will excuse me, I go and eat my pancakes with black coffee while having C4 strapped to my chest, which, might possibly, explode at any second.....

*sips coffee*

......yep. :3

PM Offline
TalkedSpy10/29/15 5:08am
NOW, with my intro out of the way, other members of the forums will be arriving shortly, including the moderators themselves as well. You don't really have to worry about anything at all to be really honest. Just sit back, meet the other members, read and follow the rules and guidelines, and just explore and have fun!

But this might take a while though, sooooo........yeah. :P

PM Offline
Kirito10/29/15 5:40am
Hey there Steve! My name's Kirito, but everyone calls me Kit. I help moderate the DK Skype chat! You can no doubt find me in the DK Lounge or the Reality section. I look forward to talking to you! We have a great group of people here and I sincerely hope you have the chance to interact with each and every one of them.

If you have any questions, feel absolutely free to shoot me a PM. Remember to read those rules and above all else, have fun!

PM Offline
TalkedSpy10/29/15 10:10am
No, wait, how about......Steve STEVENSON? EH? EH? Yeah?

.....No? Okay then. ;_;

(Also, sorry for the spam. :P)

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha10/31/15 4:12pm
Welcome to the forum group, Jacker!

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat10/31/15 7:15pm
Welcome to the forums Jacker! I'm one of the mods here. In this forum, if there isn't a thread for it yet. Feel free to make one. If the mods determine a better section for a thread we will let you know and we can move it.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Let me know if you have any questions.

PM Offline
TalkedSpy11/1/15 5:42am
And, there's mod DWTH. You'll see him a bit commmonly throughout the forums, including Prometheus as well. But as for PotatoFox, I haven't seen him in quiet a while, but I know he's still active around here.

However I can't say the same for MobileCrusader, because he's been out for nearly a month now. Hope he comes back soon.

(And this counts as spam to.....crud. Okay, I'm going to stop posting on this thread for a bit. Sorry.)

PM Offline
MobileCrusader11/26/15 3:16pm
I'm alive, just struggling with life. Welcome to the forums!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.