You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Amaroq, the kineticist.

Forum - Roleplay - Character Cafe

Subscribe to this thread Amaroq, the kineticist. created by Lycanphoenix on October 2, 2015

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/2/15 3:28am
Name: Amaroq Dresari
Species: Lupine
District: Born in Starfall, currently living in Talocan

Primary fur color: Extremely dark blue, easily mistaken for black.
Secondary fur color: Silvery white, reflects light in an iridescent manner.
Eye Color: Sapphire Blue
Height: 1.829 Meters (or 6 feet)
Mass: 72.725 Kilograms (weighs about 160 pounds in 9.81 m/s^2 gravity)

Affiliation: Troika Recruit
Alignment: Scrupulous (Neutral Good, leaning toward Chaotic)
Motive: Helping others, discovering new things, and most importantly; staying alive.
Quote: "It's like we're all pawns in a game we know nothing about."
Theme: Unreal - Main Title by Alexander Brandon (1998) -- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1URcZnhifwbSjhKMWdVZVR6QzA

Class: Pyrokineticist
Power: Pyrokinesis, and Thermal Healing (he can use fire to heal others, not just hurt them!)
Halo Color: Varies with the strength of his fire; weaker flames get a flickering yellow-orange, and stronger ones come with a bluish-white.
Passive Abilities: Fire Resistance, high internal body temperature, sight unhindered by smoke and flame
Starting Wealth: 4d6 * 10 Lucres (180, according to the dice)

Statblock:
- Strength: 12
- Dexterity: 18
- Constitution: 14
- Intelligence: 14
- Wisdom: 10
- Charisma: 18

Base Movement: 500 feet/minute (average person: 300 f/m), five times that in a sprint

Description:
Amaroq is a Dreamkeeper of lupine persuasion, about six feet in height and 160 pounds in weight. He has a lean, lightly-muscled build, with a curved physique that might cause him to be mistaken for a female at first glance. His fur is navy blue, bordering on black, and he has silvery-white tips on his ears and tail. He has a few other distinctive markings, like a white triangle on each of his hands connected to a hollow white hexagon on his back via lines going up his arms, over his shoulders and then down his neck. He has never used his power before, but when he does use it later on his white markings (and his sapphire blue, bird-like eyes) will all glow a golden-orange color.
6 1 5 6
Total: 18

PM Offline
Edwardteach10/8/15 5:44pm
D&D STATBLOCK STYLE!!!!

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/12/15 11:01pm
More Pathfinder, and it isn't quite complete.

PM Offline
Edwardteach10/13/15 4:24am
Oh cool I love pathfinder, I can never find a stable game though

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/13/15 8:34am
Have you tried registering for Pathfinder Society?

Also, I would like some feedback on my character.

PM Offline
Edwardteach10/14/15 8:11am
I don't have anywhere near me that supports pathfinder, and I don't have the time as much anymore.

On what character?

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix10/14/15 9:58am
Um, I am not really sure how to answer that question. Depending on where you live, I would join some kind of meetup group.

However, that will have to wait until another thread, I don't want to clutter this character thread up.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.