You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Anduruna Corrupt-a-Wish Foundation

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread Anduruna Corrupt-a-Wish Foundation created by Lycanphoenix on September 30, 2015

PM Offline
Atheras8/18/16 9:55pm
wish granted, but they constantly dump all over your belongings

i wish i had magic powers

PM Offline
TruthQuest8/19/16 8:10pm
Wish, Granted, but you cant get rid of the purple flamingos that pop into existence every time you raise your hands to do a spell.

I wish that I could have a library the size of the state of Indiana.

PM Offline
Atheras8/29/16 2:21pm
Wish Granted, but you have to pay insane penalty fees for having a library that big, and you constantly get lost in it

i wish dragons were real

PM Offline
Prometheus8/30/16 11:27am
Wish granted. Dragons get pissed with each other and global "scorched earth" is achieved.

I wish we could achieve intergalactic travel with the current level of technology we have.

PM Offline
CoolCoyote8/31/16 2:01pm
Wish granted. You are the first person to successfully land on a distant planet using a catapult powerfull enough to launch you screaming into the night sky at the speed of light!

Alas, you are also its first successfull fatality and the first person to become intergalactic street pizza...

I wish my dreamkeeper Dylan was real!

PM Offline
TalkedSpy9/8/16 5:00pm
Wish granted. However, due to being created from thin air, he has the intelligence of a newborn.

I wish I had a Namah body pillow.

PM Offline
Lycanphoenix11/29/16 3:38am
Wish granted, but it is infested with bed bugs.

I wish I could get my life back on track.

PM Offline
TruthQuest11/29/16 9:16pm
Wish granted, your life is now "ON TRACK" for a "MAJOR COLLUSION COURSE WITH A HORRIBLE DESTINY", I hope your up for it.

I wish that I had a job that paid enough for me to get what I need, AND a few things I want.

PM Offline
EngineerPearl011/30/16 11:38pm
Wish granted, however you work the front register and no one ever comes when you call, be it for picking up the excess cash in the register, helping you handle the lines, or checking on the items that are out of your area :)

I wish children were taken more seriously by society as a whole.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.