You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Halloween Fan Art Contest; Tenth Anniversary Addition!

Forum - DK Lounge - DK Art Gallery

Subscribe to this thread Halloween Fan Art Contest; Tenth Anniversary Addition! created by Kirito on September 14, 2015

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat10/31/15 7:30pm
Congrats to all the winners! I had a good time looking at all the art myself. Maybe I will submit something next year once I do more drawing on my Surface...

PM Offline
Kirito10/31/15 7:31pm
@DWTH

You definetly should! I'd love to see more artists around here. Feel free to attempt the junekeeper challenge as well!

PM Offline
TalkedSpy11/1/15 7:52am
@Kirito

Congrats to you on being runner-up for the Creepiness Category Ki. I would like to note the nice little reference to "The Shining". Pretty clever. ;)

PM Offline
Dawonguy11/1/15 11:06am
@Kirito: junekeeper challenge?

PM Offline
Kirito11/1/15 11:20am
@TalkedSpy

Thanks! Love the movie.

@Dawonguy

JunekeeperChallenge is an event that takes place every June. Anyone that wants to complete it has to create some form of dreamkeeper fanart for ever day during the month.

The next competition will take place in 212 days! Keep an eye out for the thread if you want to compete.

Read about it more here: http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/?t=570&p=0

PM Offline
Dawonguy11/1/15 4:54pm
@Kirito: So can drawings be stockpiled (as in multiple drawings being made in one day but posting only one everyday for the challenge) or be made once a day just not posted until later? Chances are that I'll be busy during some days.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.