You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Oh hai guys.

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Oh hai guys. created by TheDeadlyFB on August 13, 2015

PM Offline
TheDeadlyFB8/13/15 9:10pm
Ok, i'm not really good at introductions, so let's get this over with.
Thanks to a friend of mine, I heard about this webcomic around a month ago, but I never had the time to check it out for myself, until now. So I just started reading two days ago, but I just can't stop.

Also I saw that there was a forum dedicated to it, so I decided to join in, because why not?

So yeah, that's about it, really. And I can't think of anything else to add, so I'll just finish up by saying that I hope we can all have a grand old time in here.

See you guys around.

PM Offline
Jawson8/14/15 3:18am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu4TjpNeucQ

It's nice to see this webcomic get more viewers.

PM Offline
Kirito8/14/15 10:03am
Already sent you a welcome but have an official one in addition;

Hey there! My name's Kirito, but everyone calls me Kit. I help moderate the DK Skype chat and /r/Dreamkeepers on Reddit. We'd love to have you on the chat! We have a lot of fun there. Find out about the rules and how to apply here:

http://dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/?t=597

In addition, we have live chats with the Author, Dave Lillie, every Thursday at 9:00 PM EST on Chatwing: www.chatwing.com/dreamkeeperscomic

That's all there really is to it! We have a fantastic community here and I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay!

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat8/15/15 10:32pm
Hey DeadlyFB, Welcome to the forums! I'm one of mods here along with Prometheous, MobileCrusader, and Potatofox. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha8/16/15 6:41am
Welcome to the group, DeadlyFB!

PM Offline
MobileCrusader8/23/15 2:53pm
Hello there! I'm MobileCrusader, and I am a moderator here and on /r/Dreamkeepers. I deal a lot with publicising the comic on the internet, and I like to organize book give aways and community events.

I am happy to see another face here. I hope you have a lot of fun.

PM Offline
Prometheus8/25/15 8:27am
Welcome to the DreamKeepers forum, FB. ^^ Glad to have you here.

I am Prometheus, one of four moderators here. The other three powers-that-be are DanWithTheHat, PotatoFox, and MobileCrusader. Contact us via PM if you need anything. ^^

So, be sure to review the rules if you haven't already and take note of the rules stickied in the DK Art Gallery subsection in regards to posting adult content. Also take note that the backers of the Volume 4 Kickstarter received their digital copy of the book not too long ago, so spoilers have already been posted throughout the forum. If you didn't back the book and are waiting for the public release, then tread carefully. If you have backed the book and gotten your digital copy, refer to the stickied thread in the Story Discussion subsection in order to know how to avoid spoilering the book for those who haven't read it yet.

That's all there is to it! Hope you enjoy yourself here, 'cuz that's what we're all about. :D

You must be logged in to post to a thread.