You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Volume 5 Discussion Thread

Forum - DK Lounge - Story Discussion

Subscribe to this thread Volume 5 Discussion Thread created by Prometheus on August 6, 2015

PM Offline
TruthQuest11/28/16 10:11pm
He ordered her to get captured, after telling her that "Igrath's house revealed "them" to not be as dead(DEAD) as "he" thought they'ed be". Somehow, up to that point, I don't think he knew.

PM Offline
AFox11/29/16 10:48am
@Prometheus

It would make sense if there was a traitor, but I'm confused a bit, I thought the Nightmares weren't aware of Troika? ...Damn, I really need to reread Dreamkeepers.

PM Offline
Prometheus11/29/16 10:14pm
@AFox

It is true that Nabonidus didn't know the Troika were still together until Igrath and Scinter were compromised. So, he had only known about them for roughly two days. It speaks volumes of how well the Troika have kept themselves secret if even Nabonidus didn't know they were still around. Which begs the question of what happened to the Troika originally that caused Nab to think they were destroyed.

Safe to say that if there is to be a traitor, they might be put into Troika later on or a current member will be bought over. I don't think there is a traitor now in the current state of things.

PM Offline
AFox11/30/16 10:51am
@Prometheus

Ahhhh, that's what it was...so there was another Troika, what I have to wonder though is whether or not it was Scinter and Igrath's Troika (being the only Troika), or is the current one the successors to the last group?

Hmm, that would make sense, the problem would be Nabonidus finding the Troika in the first place, and who'd be more likely to work for him. Especially if he doesn't know how much they know about his agents. I highly doubt there's a traitor now, otherwise he'd have been well aware of these guys.

PM Offline
xodathe4bdn112/6/16 11:02am
My money is on them Being part of the settlers that left the city to escape its conservative laws and corrupted politics and the toll wars was a nabby manipulated war intended to have them all killed while also getting rid of a potential threat to nabbys whole city domination scheme as a group of settlers operating nearby with none of laws that the darks manipulate can not only form a good residence but could also give many people around the city who are tired of all hypercritical laws another option to they state they are living and maybe even question the state of the city
The toll wars worked well for nabby by not only stamping out a nightmare aware organization but also wiped out a potential threat to the carefully crafted webs that nabby has woven which keep anduruna complacent and under his control enough for him to invade with minor resistance
But if I learnt anything from life(and game of thrones) is that fate likes to screw with our plans

PM Offline
finlo12/6/16 2:19pm
antinochy is a c.e.o of the ACC, is working for lord nabonidus for one secret plan is to overthrow or kill the president (Lilith's dad) of this city he controls? reelection.

PM Offline
AFox12/6/16 7:07pm
@xodathe4bdn1

That's possibly, and likely very true, however, did their settlement get totally destroyed? What about the people who operate the Flo Wood trade?

PM Offline
Prometheus12/10/16 12:29pm
So, it would seem we are ABSOLUTELY going to start in the Silent Centuries for V5. Arazu's reference sheet just popped up from Patreon. There's also a reference sheet of an unnamed golden avatar, possibly a goddess, floating around, too.

I'd just like to say that Arazu arguably has to have the dumbest, most goofiest Nightmare design that we've seen so far, let alone of any character; in my opinion.

PM Offline
AFox12/10/16 4:50pm
@Prometheus

Speaking as someone who isn't a Petreon of Dave and Liz...what the hell does this guy look like?

PM Offline
Prometheus12/10/16 5:48pm
I'm not a patron, either. I just saw a screenshot of him over on the Wikia by sheer luck, which I assume is from his reference sheet. Then, I saw the full sheet recently on 8chan somewhere, along with the gold goddess.

Anyway, imagine something that is obsessed with the letter "T". I'll just leave it at that for now. XD

PM Offline
AFox12/11/16 5:03pm
@Prometheus

Huh, luck indeed...I can't find Arazu's page there, you wouldn't have a link would you?

PM Offline
Prometheus12/11/16 5:52pm
@AFox

It's currently under Images on the Wikia. It's the newest picture added. It's MASSIVE, though. I plan on adding an infobox for him, but I'll have to find a smaller screencap of his ref to go into it.

PM Offline
AFox12/11/16 7:03pm
@Prometheus

Groovy, hopefully I can find it this time...picture hunting, HO!

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale12/18/16 10:34am
Am I the only one that wants Tinsel and Namah confrontation or personal talk to talk here in vol 5?

PM Offline
Prometheus1/9/17 1:07pm
@BryanDimmsdale

Well, it could very well happen. Right now, we don't know if Namah knows that she is Tinsel's daughter. She could still be oblivious to this and if she decides to go lambaste Tinsel in her cell, she might reveal the truth to Namah just to get under her skin. Would be a good test for Namah's psyche.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.