You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Hello everyone

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Hello everyone created by RemarkablyAverage on July 24, 2015

PM Offline
RemarkablyAverage7/24/15 12:36pm
Technically started reading Dreamkeepers years ago.
Recently came back after stumbling on one of the comics on my computer recently.
...a few days after the vol 4 Kickstarter ended.

Looks like I'll be waiting for a bit.
Oh well, good things are worth waiting for anyway.

I tend to read more than actively post, but I should have some activity.
I also draw a little bit in my spare time, so I'll probably hang around the fan art thread.
My name is kinda long, and I can't think of a good way to abbreviate it, (good luck with that).

I'm looking forward to checking out the forum and catching up on what people are talking about. (Aside from Vol 4 discussion of course)

PM Offline
Kirito7/24/15 1:23pm
Hello there! My name's Kit. I'm a moderator of the DK Skype Chat and /r/Dreamkeepers. I'm very active here, so if you have any questions feel free to ask! I sincerely hope you enjoy what we have to offer here, and most importantly: have fun!

We'd love to have you in the Skype chat! For more info go here: http://dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/?t=597

PM Offline
Prometheus7/24/15 3:43pm
Greetings! Glad to have another past reader jumping back into the fray. XP

I am Prometheus, one of four moderators here on the DreamKeepers forum. My brothers-in-arms are DanWithTheHat, PotatoFox and MobileCrusader. Send a question or concern via private messages to either one of us if such a need arises. ^^

Of course, be sure to review the rules located in the bottom right corner. Also, be sure to read the rules in the stickied thread in the Art Gallery section, which relates to the posting and linking of adult/explicit content.

Lastly, since you have yet to read Volume 4, I don't see you posting anything spoilerish. However, if you happen to come across a pirated copy out on the Net and can't resist the urge to read it, be sure to mark the very beginning of any and all V4-related comments with the following [SPOILERS] or some warning of that nature. A more detailed description of this rule is under the stickied thread in the Story Discussion section. Also, it should go without saying that you should keep an eye out for this kind of warning in other user's comments so as to avoid being spoiled. ^^

*Phew* Okay, with all that hot air now blown, I'd just like to say please enjoy your stay and hope to see you in the conversations. :D

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat7/24/15 9:08pm
Welcome to the forums! Too bad you missed the V4 kickstarter. Hopefully, Dave will put the PDFs for sale soon. While a lot of the discussion in the story section and in many of the character threads have spoilers, there is the Free GNS updates thread and the prelude thread where spoilers are avoided. The art and nonDK threads should be safe as well.

Also, I noticed in your profile that you are an engineering physics student. The engineer legion here is pretty large. Dreamkeepers attracts us technical types. ^_^

It seems Pro took care of the moderator stuff but in addition to the Skype chat room we use for casual random talk, we have a weekly chat with Dave Lillie every Thursday night at 9:00 PM Eastern Time on this chat room: http://chatwing.com/dreamkeeperscomic . Feel free to stop by and ask Dave any questions you may have.

PM Offline
RemarkablyAverage7/24/15 10:08pm
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Kit, I'm looking into the Skype thing, seems like a long process. Going to keep looking around, I'll PM you if I have any questions. Also, couldn't help but notice your extensive presence in the fan art topic. We are probably going to be seeing a lot of each other.

Prometheus, just read all the rules. Good to get that stuff out of the way so no tricky spots come up later. Your note on spoilers is also appreciated!

Dan, always nice to see fellow engineering types, and if your username was inspired by your real name we'll have two things in common. I ,however, do not have a hat. I guess that will be a good way to tell us apart.
I'll have to check out the chat room next Thursday if I'm free.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat7/25/15 8:37am
Oh yeah, I almost forgot... Please disregard rule #2. The edit button is available on any of your posts at any time now. We are overdue on a rules page update.

PM Offline
Kirito7/25/15 1:35pm
As for fanart, I sure hope so! If you have a FA, Weasyl, or DA, I'm on all three so I'd be happy to follow you in addition to posting here.

As for Skype: Indeed, it is a bit arduous to sign up. The reason being that a lot of users join the forums for a day or so and never come back. Because the forums and Skype chat are now linked in a way, we need to make sure applicants are somewhat active in the community (lurking or otherwise). You should consider it however, we have a lot of fun on there!

PM Offline
MobileCrusader8/4/15 10:19am
Welcome RA, I am MobileCrusader, moderator of these fine forums. Sadly I've not been around much since the summer has been awfully busy for me, but I hope to remedy that.

I saw you in the art thread, you are not bad. Loads better than me, by any case.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.