You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Leaves of Absence

Forum - Reality - Miscellaneous

Subscribe to this thread Leaves of Absence created by GodofVelcro on June 27, 2015

PM Offline
GodofVelcro6/27/15 8:31pm
So here I am, realizing I haven't been on the forums in... what, months? Years? That got me thinking to make this thread.

Basically, if you know aren't going to be on the forums for whatever amount of time, due to social restrictions, time constraints, vacations, or just whatever, put it here so people don't think you dropped off the face of the earth. Unless that is what you want to convey.

So it is here that I formally say that while I love this group and am still very much a part of it, I really don't have time to peruse the forums like I used to, even when I remember to. There is simply too much for me to keep track of, especially with everything going on IRL, and you guys know what I'm talking about. I'll still pop up here occasionally, hopefully more than once every few months, but I really can't give any promises.

For anyone I didn't acknowledge joining since I disappeared, welcome to the forums, have a great time! For those who, in the future, join this wonderful place, I extend the same greeting.

Well, I'm off for now, see y'all later.

-The Biggest Ripoff

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat6/28/15 6:54am
Hey velco. This is a good idea to have this thread. RL definitely takes a priority to comic forums chatting anyday.

PM Offline
Prometheus6/29/15 4:41pm
Well, you will be missed for the short while that you will be gone. And, thank you for your thoughtfulness in making this thread. We hope to see you again real soon. ^^

PM Offline
FoxPhantom7/1/15 5:15am
That is quite thoughtful of making thread, I hope everything is also ok Velcro.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/2/15 10:29am
I understand how you feel, Velcro. I have a hard time finding time for this place too, but hopefully that changes with v4 out.

PM Offline
Kirito8/29/15 7:11pm
Hey everyone!

Just gonna drop in here premptively. There's a few storm systems moving through Florida right now and soon so if I'm out for a couple days, it's because my internet blew. I don't think it will happen, but you never know.

PM Offline
Prometheus8/29/15 7:37pm
Since I live just north of Kit in Jax, expect me to go dark for a while, too.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.