You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Volume 4: Who will bite the dust? (Survey Over! Spoilers!!!)

Forum - DK Lounge - Story Discussion

Subscribe to this thread Volume 4: Who will bite the dust? (Survey Over! Spoilers!!!) created by DanWithTheHat on June 24, 2015

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat6/24/15 8:18pm
This survey spawned from another discussion we had on the DK chat...

As we know, Dave does not keep even main characters safe from the threat of death and based on the previews, many of the characters are tossing themselves into some pretty dangerous situations this volume. Do you think there is anyone who may not make it to Volume 5? You can vote for more than one...

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XTHG2P8

This survey is just for fun speculation. It will be fun to see the results. I will release the final counts when Vol 4 is released.

PM Offline
Dawonguy6/26/15 12:07am
We kind of have an established main 5 (Mace, Whip, Lilith, Namah, and Bast) as of now, so I'm thinking their plot armor should be good enough (even though really, anything can happen).

As much as I would not want to see this happen, I think someone like Vanth might not make it. Granted, I think Vanth could use some more character development first, but if Vanth died, that would be something for Bast to have in common with Mace (and Lilith). (I guess Namah would be a little left out then. Is there anyone else that Namah is close to besides Lilith (and maybe Mace?)? I'm digressing)

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale6/26/15 1:04am
I'm actually pretty confident that Mace (and Whip) won't die 'till the last volume, they are the main protagonists after all; it's too early.

The other main 3, one might die.

No Troika members will die...yet.

The villains, one is at risk.

PM Offline
Kirito6/26/15 8:42am
I think Vi or Bobby may be on the chopping block. Being featured on the cover may have some ominous meaning.

PM Offline
Digitigraderobo6/26/15 9:06am
I don't think Vi and Bobby would be introduced to the GNS just to be killed right after their first appearance, but you never know with DK.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat7/2/15 1:48pm
Here are the results of the Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-ZYX6ZFZD/

It looks like the Tinsel hate is strong here. XD

Also, the troika members being close to the top makes sense. A lot of the action revolved around them in the previews.

To the people that said no one, you guys were close. Hagginsworth ended up getting it in the end but I don't think anyone would have guessed that...

Thanks for participating guys! ^_^

You must be logged in to post to a thread.