Dreamkeepers Forums - Zootopia

Forum - Reality - Culture Clash

Subscribe to this thread Zootopia created by Prometheus on June 11, 2015

PM Offline
Alej6/20/15 7:28pm
Yeah >->

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/6/15 10:43am
I'm awaiting this movie with reserved optimism.

PM Offline
Alej7/6/15 11:37am
I long for the day where anthropomorphic characters are commonplace.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier7/6/15 11:40am
Not a fan of the CG animation on here...

PM Offline
Kirito7/6/15 12:02pm
I actually really like the animation for zootopia. :P

PM Offline
Aman37127/31/15 7:01pm
I will be the first to get tickets for this movie XD

PM Offline
Kymastrider8/1/15 11:33am
@Danwiththehat

Zootopia, like nothing you've ever seen BeFURRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! X3

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat8/6/15 8:57pm
I will never Furrr-get it. XD

PM Offline
AlextheTeknian3/3/16 6:41am
Well I wont make it unknown but I seriously love CGI movies and Zootopia is a good example why. Speaking of I have seen the movie and I have to say was quite fun and fantastic. was looking forward to the movie and got what I wanted and more. great characters and story, highly recommended =)

PM Offline
Kirito3/6/16 4:08pm
Went to go see it yesterday, and oh my gosh I loved it! The plot was kinda on the basic side but the animation and character design was astonishing. A really beautiful film; go see it!

PM Offline
Dawonguy3/24/16 2:57pm
Just saw Zootopia, and it was great. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie.
It's been a while since the movie was released, so I'm hoping it's okay to talk about spoilers. Over-analysis is fun.

Spoilers?:
Okay, so I kind of have some questions about the universe of Zootopia. First of all, are all animals, specifically predators, vegetarians? Also, wouldn't the donuts Clawhauser had contain butter and eggs, ingredients some animals might have a problem with or do they have a substitute for eggs and butter? Do they have a substitute for meat?

PM Offline
Kymastrider3/24/16 3:51pm
@Dawonguy

That was an interesting Question I was pondering myself. What exactly do the predators in Zootopia eat to substitute as there meat nutrition?

I do remember the creators of Zootopia mentioning that I think Zootopia universe is only going to consist of Mammals living as part of this evolved society, meaning there are no evolved versions of birds and reptiles, Also no apes as a side note.

So it is possible maybe predators eat fish and chicken?

As for the daerie question, I think it's safe to assume that there are sentient animals that donate their milk and there society doesn't look at it as an issue.

Also I think the creators uploaded a video somewhere explaining somewhere in it what the predators eat, but it was like 16-20 minutes long so I didn't feel like watching it.

PM Offline
Dawonguy3/24/16 4:55pm
I'd imagine that it would be particularly hard to live in Zootopolis as one of the larger animals considering that they'd consume more food, need larger houses and vehicles, etc considering that Zootopia's society is mostly post-industrial where brain is more important than brawn in the work force.

PM Offline
Dawonguy3/24/16 6:41pm
Just saw an interview and apparently insects and fish are fair game (and since the movie seems to only show mammals as being sentient, I'd imagine that chicken is also fair game).

PM Offline
Dawonguy4/3/16 10:06pm
So can we talk about spoilers in here? The movie seems to imply that the laws in the United States apply to Zootopia, particularly laws about search and seizure, but some of Judy's actions aren't exactly consistent with what would be legal in the US and presumably also in Zootopia.

Also, do you guys think that Zootopia will get a sequel?

You must be logged in to post to a thread.