You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Uhh.. Hi?

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Uhh.. Hi? created by MrDarkwraith on May 29, 2015

PM Offline
MrDarkwraith5/29/15 11:57am
Well uhhh, hello there. My name is Mr. Darkwraith, you can call me whatever you want for short. So! Uhh, how are you all doing?

PM Offline
FoxBrethren5/29/15 2:02pm
Hello, Mr. Darkwraith. Welcome to the forums, I'm new myself (kind of). Obviously FoxBrethren is kind of long so if you want something shorter to call me, Zor will suffice. More members is always a welcome thing, I look forward to any friendly chats and debates you bring.

PM Offline
MrDarkwraith5/29/15 3:28pm
Good to meet you then Zor! Do you frequent the forums often then?

PM Offline
FoxBrethren5/29/15 3:29pm
I didn't until a week ago when I decided to actually use the account I made 2 years prior for the first time.

PM Offline
MrDarkwraith5/29/15 3:35pm
Ah, well now's as good a time as ever I assume, with the new volume being released and all.

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha5/29/15 4:44pm
Welcome to the group, Darkwrath!

PM Offline
Kirito5/29/15 7:46pm
Hello MrDarkWraith! I've already greeted you privately but an official greeting is great too. I'm Kirito, but feel free to call me Kit like many others do.

Rules. Read them. Make sure you understand them all so your experience here is a smooth one.

Live chat with Dave Lillie is at 9:00 PM EST. The normal chatroom is down right now so we're using chatwing

That's it! I'm really glad to have you on board and I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

PM Offline
Edwardteach5/29/15 8:15pm
Hello I am Edward, you can call me Ed, but I am also kinda new to the Forums, and I usually stick to the Roleplay sections of the forums, but if you ever want someone to talk to I am here.

PM Offline
MrDarkwraith5/29/15 8:19pm
Hello again to you Kit and you ZycantAlpha, good to have some interaction with the living.

Rules. Read 'em.

Good to know and I found an link to it among the forums.

Thank you and I do intend to stay.

I'll make sure I do.

PM Offline
Kirito5/29/15 8:22pm
Awesome! I hope you have as much fun in our company as we do in yours. :-)

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat5/30/15 4:41am
Welcome to the forums MrDarkwraith! I'm one of the forum moderators along with Prometheus, Mobilecrusader, and Potatofox. We are here to help anytime. One thing to add to kirito's post is that rule 2 doesn't apply any more. You can delete and edit your post at any time now. We just need the webmaster to delete it from the list...

So how long have you been reading DK for?

PM Offline
MrDarkwraith5/30/15 10:03am
Hi again Edwardteach I must've missed your comment here; hello to you too DanWithTheHat. That's good to know and I grasped the edit function already but thanks for saying so.

As for DK it's been about a month now and it has to be my favorite web comic out here, along with Lackadaisy which is how I found this one.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat5/30/15 4:46pm
Awesome! I'm a big fan of Lackadaisy as well.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader5/31/15 8:40am
Hello hello! I'm MobileCrusader, fellow forum moderator. Most the stuff I would usually say is already said.

Look forward to seeing you around.

PM Offline
MrDarkwraith5/31/15 1:17pm
Good to meet you and fair enough, I'm sure I'll see you on the forums.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.