You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Getting this over with

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Getting this over with created by FoxBrethren on May 24, 2015

PM Offline
FoxBrethren5/24/15 10:53pm
Hello

I'm not very good with these "Hi, let me introduce myself" threads for very much the same reason I hate introducing myself in real life. Mostly because I feel like it's awkward and I don't feel like I really represent myself very well. I'd much rather just jump straight into conversations. However I'd like to at least be polite and cordial by the standards of others so this is my awkward, "I've actually been a forum member for a while but this is my first post" thing... yeah. So, "Hi" ^.^;

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale5/25/15 6:14am
Welcome, I think you haven't heard of me yet (or you do), and I'm not usually seen greeting new members down here. So let's get on to it straightforward!

Hi, my name is BryanDimmsdale, or Bryan for short. Follow the rules, and you'll be fine. You can find me mostly at the "DK Lounge Section". See you there!

PM Offline
Kirito5/25/15 9:40am
Hey there, welcome to the forums (officially!) I'm Kirito, but feel free to call me Kit or Ki like many others do. You'll no doubt see me around, I'm pretty active. That being said, please, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask me. I recommend you read and understand the rules and guidlines set in place for users to abide by. We have thursday chats with Dave at 9:00 PM EST. Have a excellent time and enjoy what our community has to offer! Glad to have you active. :-)

~Kit

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha5/25/15 2:18pm
Hey, don't worry. I'm very much the same way. You'll be/do fine and welcome officially to the group.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat5/25/15 3:13pm
Welcome to the forum! I am one of the Moderators here along with MobileCrusader, Prometheus, and Potatofox. If you have any questions, just let one of us know and we could help. I hope you have a good time!

PM Offline
ST34LTH5/25/15 4:30pm
Here's a formal 'welcome to the forum' for you then. I wish you a (continued) nice stay and lots of gratuitous fun.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader5/27/15 10:48am
Hola there. I'm MobileCrusader, just pm me if you need anything.

Here's where I would plug my volume 4 raffle, but it seems you have barely missed out on it. Better luck next time!

Attend the Thursday live chats if you can! 9:00 pm est.

PM Offline
Prometheus5/28/15 4:54pm
Hello, there! Glad to see you getting active on the forum. :)

I am Prometheus, one of the forum moderators, as Dan exclaimed up there.

Feel free to ask any questions to me or my partners-in-justice and be sure to review the rules for the forum in the bottom right corner and the rules in the DK Art Gallery subsection for posting adult content. ^^

Also, great work on your Bast costume. :3

You must be logged in to post to a thread.