You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Combat practice

Forum - Roleplay - IC Dreamworld

Subscribe to this thread Combat practice created by Kirito on April 14, 2015

PM Offline
Aman37124/15/15 2:27pm
Well I just attacked Daleth, so I think it's your turn :)

PM Offline
DalethFox4/15/15 2:27pm
Yours I think.

PM Offline
Kirito4/15/15 2:28pm
cool

PM Offline
Kirito4/15/15 2:34pm
I cracked my knuckles as I walked towards Auran. With a low growl accomedated by a maniacal smile, I broke into a dead sprint. As I came closer, the flame trailing me from my arm grew hotter. When at last I was upon him, I swiped my hand in front of his face as if to deliver a right hook. Instead, the whip like strand of fire was launched like a knife at Auran.
Total: 4

PM Offline
Auran4/27/15 3:56pm
I move swiftly to stand and step to my left as quickly as I could and Zero's flame glances off of my chest, I turn back right and i step forward and throwing my body behind my punch I launch forward to punch Zero in the chest.
Total: 3

PM Offline
Kirito4/27/15 6:34pm
(uhhhh the flames had a high medium power and you acted like they just bounced off your chest with no damage...)

PM Offline
Auran4/27/15 6:48pm
im sorry i wasnt thinking at the time i was rushed to get it done and i forgot that i will retype it quick

PM Offline
Auran4/27/15 7:13pm
I move swiftly to stand and step to my left as quickly as I could and Zero's flame glances off of my chest, with out focusing on the pain that is now swelling in my top left portion of my chest, I turn back right and i step forward and throwing my body behind my punch I launch forward to punch Zero in the chest.

Rolled 3

PM Offline
Javelin9/15/15 2:15pm
*shoots a Rod between y'all and repells from catwalk with his (R) ballistic claw with cable*
Now it's a party
*Retracts BC w/ C
*Takes a few steps forward and drops his rod launcher and slides out twin balistic claws(3) (slides back and forth action)*

PM Offline
Edwardteach9/15/15 3:31pm
Ok so Javalin I just want to make sure you know this was a practice as at the time my friend daleth and I didn't know how to fight

PM Offline
Javelin9/15/15 5:07pm
(Oh ok)

PM Offline
coolbreeze883/8/16 10:13pm
(I think my bloodhound storyline is pretty much kapoot. but Tulsan would be more than glad to get some sparring in this underground dojo of yours. so is weaponry allowed or is all hand to hand?)

PM Offline
Edwardteach3/15/16 11:48am
It was just practice, but If people want to make it a sparing dojo, Im down, anything goes, though keep it to an extent

You must be logged in to post to a thread.