You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Out of hiding

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Out of hiding created by Womp on April 9, 2015

PM Offline
Womp4/9/15 8:44am
Hey, fellow Dreamkeepers. I just wanted to drop in to introduce myself and say hi to all of you.

I discovered Dreamkeepers about 2 years ago and was immediately hooked. Not much more to say than that. It only came to my attention recently that there was an actual discussion forum for fans of the series.

I hope to get to know some of you better and contribute to the discussion.

PM Offline
TFeathersB4/9/15 9:26am
Hi, welcome to the forum! I'm TFeathersB, but you can just call me Feather. Fell free to look around and join in, everyone is friendly.

PM Offline
Sladerin4/9/15 9:52am
Welcome, I hope you'll have a splendid time here.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/9/15 10:51am
Welcome to the forums! I am Mobile Crusader, one of the moderators of this fine forum. I also moderate the /r/Dreamkeepers subreddit.

If you want to sign up for my free Volume 4 Raffle, feel free!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VcwtcdpHzVjTA1VvIxRWIpuz5V5v27aAMoS1ffy0ero/viewform

PM Offline
Prometheus4/9/15 11:47am
Well, hello there! It's great to have a fan join up with us. ^^

I am Prometheus, one of four moderators here. The mod team is myself, MobileCrusader, PotatoFox, and DanWithTheHat. Look either one of us up and shoot us a PM if you have any questions or concerns about the forum. :)

Be sure to familiarize yourself with the forum rules in the bottom right of the forum. They could be changed at anytime, so give them a review every now and them. It wouldn't hurt. ^^

We have many things to talk about here, so don't be shy and jump in. ^^ Keep in mind, we have some adult-themed threads here, specifically under the DK Art Gallery subsection. They are properly marked with warnings in parentheses. We have special rules and posting regulations for these threads at the top of that subsection, so look them over well if you intend to socialize/participate in them.

We're happy to have you in our fold, so do enjoy yourself and it is a pleasure to meet you. :D

PM Offline
Womp4/9/15 12:02pm
Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! c: There's few people that I talk to IRL about Dreamkeepers, so I'm looking forward to being able to talk about it more here. I did sit in on the IRC chat last week, and I'll be in there again tonight if it's still happening.

MobileCrusader, thank you for the invite. I should be receiving V4 as a reward from the Prelude Kickstarter, but that doesn't mean that I won't be contributing to the V4 Kickstarter when it rolls around!

Prometheus, I believe we met on FA a little while back. You messaged me about some DK commission ideas! That's how I first found out about this forum. xD

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/9/15 12:05pm
Oh good, you know about the chat. I missed last weeks chat so i didnt see you. I was actually just coming back to tell you about it.

PM Offline
Prometheus4/9/15 12:08pm
@Womp

Uh-huuuuuuuh. So, we've spoke before. Who could you be, I wonder. -.-*

AH, you're BarbadosSlim, aren't you? :D

PM Offline
Womp4/9/15 1:15pm
You got it. :D I've still got those ideas in mind, especially the Scinter one. ;)

PM Offline
Prometheus4/9/15 1:42pm
@Womp

Heheheheh. Nice. X3 Glad to have you here. ^^

PM Offline
FoxPhantom4/9/15 4:27pm
Nice to meet the person who's been getting the lilith pics. :P
Welcome to the forum Slim ^^

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat4/9/15 4:31pm
Welcome to the forums Womp! I'm one of the other mods here. I hope you have a good time. :)

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha4/10/15 6:29pm
Welcome to the group, Womp! I look forward to seeing you in the forums!

PM Offline
Kirito4/10/15 7:50pm
Hey there, welcome to the forums! I saw your account but it looked like someone made it and forgot it, so I refrained from my usuall PM greeting. It didn't help I was a bit busy breaking my wrist yesterday XD. Anyway, I'm Kirito, but feel free to call me Kit or Ki like many others do. You'll no doubt see me around, I'm pretty active. That being said, please, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask me. I recommend you read and understand the rules and guidlines set in place for users to abide by. You probably already know, but we have thursday chats with Dave at 9:00 PM EST Have a excellent time and enjoy what our community has to offer!

~Kit

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale5/9/15 11:25pm
Welcome, I think you haven't heard of me yet, and I'm not usually seen greeting new members down here. So let's get on to it straightforward!

Hi, my name is BryanDimmsdale, or Bryan for short. Follow the rules, and you'll be fine. You can find me mostly at the "DK Lounge Section". See you there!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.