You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Gaming: Online and Otherwise

Forum - Reality - Culture Clash

Subscribe to this thread Gaming: Online and Otherwise created by RashallVetkay on March 17, 2015

PM Offline
RashallVetkay3/17/15 8:58pm
I've noticed several gaming related threads and was wondering who here does multiplayer gaming online and what games those are and what other games you play off the computer, this can include sports of an description.

I play several online games namely:
Mechwarrior Online
World of Tanks (May create a tank tips thread later)
World of Warships (I'm a closed Alpha tester and the game is now in Closed Beta)
Armored Warfare (Closed Alpha)
WarThunder (I have certain problems with this games ping)

However I do play one table-top game, Warhammer 40k, I also play Magic the Gathering.

PM Offline
Badept4/1/15 11:56pm
My favorite multiplayer games have to be Warframe, Firefall, and TERA occasionally. I'm not really active as I wish I could be. Now, when it comes to Singleplayer and Cooperative games, I really am addicted to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Franchise, with payday being a fun game with friends.

Now, when it comes to TTRPGs, that could entail its own thread on its own. I really like Shadowrun, Dungeons and Dragons 5e, and five of the six 40kRPGs, with my favorite out of those five being Dark Heresy. They have to be my favorite.

PM Offline
FoxPhantom4/4/15 8:02am
There is League of Legends, that is a pretty fun game because of so many characters can turn the tables or how the team plays.

Portal 2 is interesting when it comes to multi-player, since two people are figuring out the puzzle.

Payday 2 really makes things more fun, since you can stealth more then trying to constantly go gun ho, but stealthing it solo isn't an easy feat either, but possible.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat4/4/15 2:41pm
I play ton of Coop games.... Boarderlands (All of them), Payday 2, Risk of Rain, Left 4 Dead to name a few.

I also play a lot of Counterstrike on and off too. That is always fun.

Do need to get back into Mechwarrior though. I played it a bit when it was in beta. It was really fun until they made some changes to the Mech balance that made it tough to play. I think they improved it tons by now though.

PM Offline
RashallVetkay4/4/15 4:56pm
They've added a ton of quirks for almost all mechs in MechWarrior Online, though my favorites are still my catapults: Jester, K2, and C1 though I am warming up to the Stormcrow

PM Offline
ST34LTH4/8/15 1:41am
Puh... Now there's a long subject. I play online/co-op games like Payday 2, Civilization V, Risk of Rain, Running With Rifle, Mass Effect 3, Dota 2, League of Legends, Starbound, Minecraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, etc.

Beyond that, I have (and intend to again at some point) practiced archery, rifleshooting and swimming. On top of the aforementioned, I intend to start practicing Krav Maga before long.

Many of us here in the DK community actually play various of the above mentioned co-op games fairly regularly.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat4/8/15 9:13pm
I should also add RUNNING WITH RIFLES to this list. If anyone has that, let me know and maybe we could set up a whole DK Battalion.. ^_^

PM Offline
Auran4/13/15 11:12am
I play Darkorbit a little bit, im trying to purchase minecraft though too

PM Offline
ST34LTH4/16/15 1:31pm
Ay! Tha' sounds like a grea' idea Danny boy! I say we nam' 't "The Royal Engineers" (Given the sheer amount of engineers in this community XD)

PS.: Pardon me if I insulted any scots or brits with this ;3

EDIT: Almost forgot, I finally convinced some friends of mine to get back into Warframe, so I'm playing a fair bit of that lately too.

PM Offline
Auran4/22/15 11:07am
For video games i like skyrim, but i like some card games such as Magic the gathering, and Table top i like alot of board games but i like Pathfinder(version of D&D)

You must be logged in to post to a thread.