You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Greetings from beyond the Veil

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Greetings from beyond the Veil created by RashallVetkay on March 13, 2015

PM Offline
RashallVetkay3/13/15 9:41pm
Hello to you all, I only recently discovered this graphic comic and enjoy it. I hope to frequent these forums quite a bit. I'm normally a very quiet person and may not speak much, as is my way...

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale3/14/15 2:41am
Welcome, I think you haven't heard of me yet, and I'm not usually seen greeting new members down here. So let's get on to it straightforward!

Hi, my name is BryanDimmsdale, or Bryan for short. Follow the rules, and you'll be fine. You can find me mostly at the "DK Lounge Section". See you there!

Since I'm the first one to greet you here, let me add something. Rules can be found on the lower right corner of the screen, saying "Rules: Read Them". Also, here's the Live chat's rules: http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/?t=493. Time of the Live chat is 9 pm, US Eastern Time or 6 Pm US Pacific Time, Thursday.

PM Offline
Sladerin3/14/15 8:51am
Welcome friend, I'm Slade, I hope you have the best of times here.

PM Offline
Kirito3/14/15 10:42am
Welcome to the forums! I'm Kirito, but feel free to call me Kit or Ki like many others do. You'll no doubt see me around because I'm especially active. That being said, please, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask me. I recommend you read and understand the rules and guidlines set in place for users to abide by. We have thursday chats with Dave Lillie, author and artist of DK and I do hope to see you there. Have a excellent time and enjoy what our community has to offer!

~Kit

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha3/14/15 6:30pm
Welcome to the group, RashallVetkay! Don't worry about not speaking much, just take your time with us and you'll do fine.

PM Offline
RashallVetkay3/14/15 7:12pm
Oh forgot to mention you can call me "Rash" for short and thanks you all for the warm welcome.

PM Offline
TruthQuest3/15/15 11:07am
Welcome and pleased to meet you, I hope you enjoy the time that you spend here as much as the rest of us. Please do jump in to the conversations if you have something to say, we love to get feed back on our theories.

PM Offline
TFeathersB3/15/15 1:55pm
Hi Rash, I'm TFeathersB, but you can just call me Feather. Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay.

PM Offline
origamifan3/15/15 2:23pm
Welcome among us!

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat3/15/15 3:19pm
Hey Rashall, welcome to the forums! I'm one of the mods here along with Prometheus, MobileCrusader, and PotatoFox. We are a pretty laid back but fun group here so I'm sure you will fit in just fine. Enjoy your stay and watch out for nightmares!

PS: If you weren't aware of it yet, we are having a book giveaway in celebration of Vol 4's upcoming release. Mobile and I are giving away Copies of Volume 4 when they ship and a Prelude softcover book. You can sign up here: http://goo.gl/forms/JnaszDOix7

Good luck! :)

PM Offline
crazyhead423/16/15 12:25pm
Hey, I'm Crazy. Sorry for being so late to say hello, I was on a trip all weekend... a long trip.

About me:
Sanity may get boring at times, so I'll break out into nonsense simply to break up the normality. If you see me making wild theories which are totally NOT the direction Dave is likely to go with this, then that's probably why. Probably. I also have a couple serious "Oh no, no no no no no" triggers, so that's not always true.

One more thing:
This forum HAS NO FORMATTING TOOLS. The only thing you can do is turn on caps-lock. No HTML, no *bold* no /italics/ no _underlines_ or -strikethough- just... text.

That may hopefully get fixed later though.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier3/19/15 1:39pm
Oh hey

PM Offline
Havoc3/19/15 8:02pm
Hello Rash, I think I'm Havoc? Welcome to the forum you enjoy your stay.

Now back to dancing in the chaos.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/20/15 7:56am
Hello friend, I'm Mobile and I'm glad to meet you. If you have not yet seen, I'm doing a raffle for Volume 4 right now that's free to enter!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.