You are not logged in.
Log in or register.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Party Down in Talocan

Forum - Roleplay - IC Dreamworld

Subscribe to this thread Party Down in Talocan created by Kymastrider on March 7, 2015

PM Offline
Alej2/6/16 8:32am
Alej nodded slowly "This seems all kinds of fucked up. Alright, where do we go?"

PM Offline
joeden2/6/16 9:23am
Jamie looking to the door said, "we got to get out of here for starters and get somewhere safe, my safe-house would be a good starter but the Troika base would be far better..." Jamie pulls out his datascroll trying to get a signal and frowns. "not getting a signal, we got to go surface. But we need to be careful ugly is still hunting out there." Jamie then opened the door and checked outside and turned and said, "it's clear let's go, I saw a access hatch a few clicks north of here."

PM Offline
Alej2/7/16 10:36pm
Jamie I can fashion us a weapon if you..." She took a deep breath and knelt down before him "If you punch me in the face. Come on, DONT be gentle."

PM Offline
joeden2/8/16 10:42am
Jamie raised an eye looking at Alej and said, "What? I'm not going to hit you, Also if I hit you, you won't be getting back up." Jamie walking up the tunnel turned to see the hatch just a bit further and pulled out his black blade katana, "besides I already have a weapon, its made out of the hardest material known to keeperkind."

---

The Kids followed the Troika into the medbay, as for Ollow he was petrified, and unable to move his fur was still on ends, as he stayed still in the room not moving an inch.



(Alej Jamie Punching Alej is not exactly a good idea, I assume Alej is smaller then Jamie he punches her, she's going to go flying.)

PM Offline
Alej2/8/16 5:23pm
Alej rolled her eyes "Dude I cant activate my motherfucking powers unless Im in pain, and I cant do it to myself. So, HIT ME!" She shoved him lightly

PM Offline
joeden2/8/16 8:33pm
Jamie sighing, turned and punched Alej in the stomach just below the ribcage making her loose her breath and lifting her off her feet, as she flew a few feet backwards. Jamie then hoisted her up and said, "Happy?"

PM Offline
Alej2/10/16 4:34pm
Alej collapsed to her knees and gasped for breath for a few seconds before slowly getting up. "Hhh... ngh... I think it worked... but next time just aim where I tell you" She groaned, leaning on Jamie as her halo formed above her head.

PM Offline
joeden2/10/16 7:16pm
Jamie smiled saying, "if I did we wouldn't be having this heart to heart right now, I'd be carrying you and Loki if he's not able to climb the ladder yet."

PM Offline
Alej2/11/16 4:49pm
"Dude I can take a hit. Pain is all ive ever known..." She sighed. "N-nevermind lets go now."

PM Offline
joeden2/12/16 6:18pm
"Don't care not hitting you in the face, ever." Jamie then Grabbed Loki and walked up to the latter climbing it with Loki saying, "Not going to wait and see if you get hurt even more climbing this."

PM Offline
Alej2/13/16 8:57am
Alej started walljumping up after him "Who needs ladders?"

PM Offline
joeden2/14/16 7:26pm
Jamie rolled his eyes as he climbed, opening the latch and emerging on a back street. He put Loki down and Called Edward, they needed a lift to get out of here and fast.

PM Offline
joeden2/14/16 7:26pm
Jamie rolled his eyes as he climbed, opening the latch and emerging on a back street. He put Loki down and Called Edward, they needed a lift to get out of here and fast.

PM Offline
Alej2/14/16 9:52pm
Alej followed "Soooo... do we have weapons?"

PM Offline
Kymastrider2/15/16 10:08am
One of the Troika who had confronted Javalin trying to leave the medbay shouted "I'm afraid you wont be allowed to leave until you answer some questions with us, assuming that's even an option. We don't even know who you are"

One of the Indigo's said to Kyma "We will try to re-establish communication with Alej and Loki as soon as we can, in meantime, you are not to leave this bed"

Kyma then took notice to some of the kids coming in to be checked out, Kyma was thinking to himself. "Jamie sure risked a lot to rescue his younger brother, I wonder which one of these kids is him?"

You must be logged in to post to a thread.