You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Hello there

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Hello there created by LadyTragedy on March 4, 2015

PM Offline
LadyTragedy3/4/15 2:08pm
Hello nice to meet you all.

I'm lady, I really love the dreamkeepers comic. I've pretty much been hanging about when prelude started but never quite got myself to actually trying to get involved in its community.

I'm an artist... sort of.. and I really like roleplaying, though I have yet to make a dream keeper ^^; that aught to be fun though.

I hope you'll all have me -bows-

~ Lady

PM Offline
Sladerin3/4/15 2:11pm
Hello friend, its nice to meet you. I hope you find your time here most pleasant. I'm Slade.

PM Offline
LadyTragedy3/4/15 2:13pm
Allo Slade it's very nice to meet you ^^ thank you for the welcome

PM Offline
Kirito3/4/15 2:48pm
Hello there! My name's Kirito, but you can call me Kit or Ki for short. Feel free to join our live chats with Dave Lillie at 9:00 EST by clicking that little gold coin to the left. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or one of the moderators! Enjoy your stay. =3

PM Offline
Prometheus3/4/15 2:55pm
Why, hello there! Glad to have another long-time fan joining the community. :) Welcome to the forums!

I am Prometheus, one of four moderators here. My fellow partners are DanWithTheHat, PotatoFox and MobileCrusader. We are here to help and maintain order, so let any of us know via the mail envelope on the navigation menu to your left if you have any questions or concerns. ^^

Please be sure to review the rules, which can be accessed at the bottom right of the forums. They are subject to be updated, so check back every now and then for any changes. We have three sections here with a different number of subsections. Each subsection contains threads for all different kinds of discussions. Feel free to jump into any thread conversation or start your own thread. Just be sure to remain on-topic in all threads. We like things not to be too chaotic. XD

We have a Skype chat group that you can join and partake in even more community discussion, if you have a Skype. We also have an IRC channel accessible via the gold coin to the left, which says, "Live Chat." You can go in at anytime, but the most activity in the IRC will be on every Thursday night around 9 P.M. EST, when David Lillie will come on to talk with the fans. ^^

Also, bear in mind as you enter the DK Art Gallery subsection that we have some adult-themed threads there. They will be clearly marked with warnings in () to indicate mature audiences only. We have our own rules set aside for these special kind of threads at the top of the Art Gallery subsection. Be sure to look them over if you plan on commenting or posting mature artwork in these threads in any way. :)

We hope you enjoy your time here. Again, welcome to the forums! :D

PM Offline
TFeathersB3/4/15 4:05pm
Hi, I'm TFeathersB, but you can just call me Feather. It's always great to meet new people here.

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale3/4/15 5:23pm
Welcome, I think you haven't heard of me yet, and I'm not usually seen greeting new members down here. So let's get on to it straightforward!

Hi, my name is BryanDimmsdale, or Bryan for short. Follow the rules, and you'll be fine. You can find me mostly at the "DK Lounge Section". See you there!

PM Offline
crazyhead423/4/15 5:41pm
I'm Crazyhead42, Crazy for short. Remember to read my name and we'll get along just fine.
If you don't however, you may be surprised at some of my
Actions
Words
Questions
Assumptions
Et cetera.

Then our relationship will be based purely on how much you must argue with nonsense. ^.^

-------
I'm kidding of course, but normality aint my style.

PM Offline
Kobalt953/4/15 5:50pm
Hey there, and welcome to the forums! :)

I hop on from time to time, and from what I see this place is quite lively, and there are so many friendly people here. So have fun, and welcome!

And I finally get to say hello to a new forum-goer on the day they first arrive! :O I need to do that more often...

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier3/4/15 8:22pm
Heya, I'm not really active all that much compared to some people here, but it's nice to see more people taking on here.

We also have a Skype group that some forum goers talk on a lot here, if interests you, Let me know! :)

PM Offline
sporefox13/4/15 8:30pm
Welcome to the forums! ^^ hope you have fun and enjoy your time here with us. :3

PM Offline
LadyTragedy3/5/15 2:57am
Wow, thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I've read the rules before joining not to worry. I'm quite excited to hear that david lillie chat with the fans once a week. Unfortunately 9pm EST is the middle of the night on my side of things D|

Also I seem to be having a spot of trouble getting an icon uploaded D| poo..

I'd be interested in joining the skype chat ^^ do I need to pm my info to one of the mods or should I just sent my skype to you judas?

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier3/5/15 1:17pm
You can just send me a contact request to mca82463, I'll just put you in the group :)

PM Offline
LadyTragedy3/5/15 2:37pm
alright ouo I've sent a contact request

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat3/5/15 4:40pm
Welcome to the forums! I'm one of the other mods here. Enjoy your stay and watch out for nightmares!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.