You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Party down in Talocan

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread Party down in Talocan created by Kymastrider on March 2, 2015

PM Offline
joeden2/27/16 7:22am
Children of the Night was running for longer then a year and had nearly twice as many players as we do if Badpet and Nix were still here we'd pass Children of the Night.

PM Offline
Edwardteach3/4/16 11:59am
i apologize i dont get on very often, but i will attempt to make a post this weekend, I plan on getting edward into the field again

PM Offline
Edwardteach3/4/16 12:04pm
I think I may bring auran back in, its been a while since i have played as him

PM Offline
Edwardteach3/7/16 2:10pm
Is that doable for everyone?

PM Offline
joeden3/7/16 2:25pm
yeah i'm good.

PM Offline
joeden3/7/16 2:25pm
yeah i'm good.

PM Offline
Edwardteach3/7/16 2:27pm
I apologize i dont log on that often right now, but i hope to be getting on more often

PM Offline
Javelin3/7/16 2:33pm
Is it a good time for me to jump in :0

PM Offline
Edwardteach3/7/16 2:41pm
i dont know, I just went along with what i was left, which is i needed to go to the med bay

PM Offline
Javelin3/14/16 8:28pm
@Kymastrider
Can you give me a rundown of what I missed sorry I was gone for 10 or 15 posts

PM Offline
Kymastrider3/14/16 8:57pm
@Javelin

So far your character and mine was still in the medbay. My character Kyma was talking with Jamies little brother Ollow, and Edward who's like the leader right now has just walked into the medbay, and is about to go on a retrieval mission to get Jamie and Alej, though I think he plans to meet with us first.

PM Offline
Kymastrider3/19/16 9:19am
So Someone want to go next?

@Javelin it's your turn and you've been with me in the medbay so you should know I offered to watch you at the base by letting you look after the kids with me.

@Alej your still out on the field with Jamie being chased by that nightmare, Edward hasnt come to retrieve you yet so your not at the base drinking a soda.

PM Offline
Javelin3/20/16 7:11pm
@Kymastrider
Sorry I haven't been on more ill read through and then piece together my next dialogue

PM Offline
Kymastrider3/29/16 8:07pm
OK so I've posted an update on the story so far, does anyone want to.......... go?

PM Offline
joeden4/5/16 5:20pm
I might tomorrow if no one goes sorry been slow been busy writing my book

You must be logged in to post to a thread.