You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Party down in Talocan

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread Party down in Talocan created by Kymastrider on March 2, 2015

PM Offline
Javelin1/28/16 5:30pm
Should I start a bit of a ruckus in the med bay? Or should I listen to the doc?

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/28/16 5:53pm
I was going to wait for Alej's response before doing anything else

PM Offline
Javelin1/30/16 9:29pm
is it the forth era right now or the third?

PM Offline
Kymastrider1/31/16 12:09am
@Javelin

I dont really understand your question, I imagine our story takes place at the same time or around the same time as the GNS

PM Offline
Javelin1/31/16 9:44am
my questions about how old Javelins equipments is

PM Offline
Javelin2/3/16 7:25pm
@Joeden Should I continue or do we wait for @Kymastrider

PM Offline
joeden2/3/16 7:35pm
Continue? Meaning what I don't believe your character is with mine Alej's and Edward's but me Ed have characters at the Troika base. If you want to interact with them.

PM Offline
Javelin2/3/16 8:49pm
Oh no I meant to bring everyone a bit close so the storyline doesn't get severed and sorry that we got off at a bad start I'm terrible at socializing I just got a bit too excited

PM Offline
Kymastrider2/8/16 8:26pm
alright thought i'd ask.

@Joeden, I imagine your probably going to be taking the role of Jamie's little brother's perspective at the Troika base?

@Everyone, I imagine we'd need some other's playing the role as people at the Troika base, but I imagine first we should work on how Jamie Alej and the other are getting back.

PM Offline
joeden2/8/16 8:44pm
I am and I was thinking once Jamie gets to the surface with Alej and Loki (unless Edward quit) I was going to have Jamie call Edward and then the Transporter could do a double hop real quick.

PM Offline
Javelin2/8/16 10:56pm
And would I be fighting Vi if I refused to stay around like in berserk where Griffith wants Guts to join the band of the hawk which Guts refuses and challenges Griffith again which ends in Griffith dislocating Guts arm forcing him to stay and fully rest

So my characters fighting style would be a line man offensive which would be a stupid but would be an overwhelming attack force involving body mass and aggressive flailing attack with his arms and Vi can handle a stubborn ass with her hand to hand combat training and flexibility to out maneuver Javelin could I take on the role of Vi?

Well if you goes want me to just play it cool and not act hostile and stay its fine :)

PM Offline
joeden2/12/16 2:31pm
I don't think reenacting a scene from that movie is really a good thing, also if Javelin isn't a member of the Troika how will he know how to get out of the place or how to get back to the city? I don't believe their base is inside the city unless its disputed somewhere in the comic.

PM Offline
Javelin2/12/16 6:21pm
@Joeden Meh your right

PM Offline
joeden2/14/16 7:08pm
Hey Kyma you going to post to get things moving at the Troika also anyone seen Ed?

PM Offline
Kymastrider2/14/16 8:00pm
had some stuff on my mind lately, I respond sometime tommorow.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.