You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Party down in Talocan

Forum - Roleplay - Headless Room

Subscribe to this thread Party down in Talocan created by Kymastrider on March 2, 2015

PM Offline
Javelin11/5/15 8:35pm
It's ok

PM Offline
joeden11/6/15 9:09pm
Who are we waiting on? Also Alej I made a reply.

PM Offline
Javelin11/6/15 9:11pm
It's badept

PM Offline
Kymastrider11/7/15 8:49am
Sorry, I've had afew to many real life problems lately to pay much attention to the RP.

PM Offline
Kymastrider11/7/15 8:55am
So if I recall correctly.

the setting is in the sewer bellow the ruskel district right now.

Kyma and Javelin's character are waiting for the medevac that has just arrived.

Alej and Edward are with Jamie who are persueing the thugs that have Jamies little brother, Edward is injured so Alej is trying to get him to safety. Jamie is fighting the thugs who are being eaten by the nightmare.

I don't know what the statues of Kyle of the others is right now, also im not sure what to post right now.

PM Offline
Aman371211/11/15 5:38pm
I've been in the same loop XD

However, there is another RP going on that's cannon to this RP. I had this idea for a story arc where the main characters come to save Kyle, Dylan, and other DKs from a Nightmare named Another. Also, check this interesting RP out :D http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/forum/?t=237

PM Offline
Badept11/20/15 4:39pm
Sorry for being gone for so long! Life got a bit hectic. Is this still alive?

PM Offline
Edwardteach11/20/15 5:42pm
it should be, I honestly dont remember what happened last

PM Offline
Kymastrider11/20/15 6:25pm
I'll bump up what I just said for you

the setting is in the sewer bellow the ruskel district right now.

Kyma and Javelin's character are waiting for the medevac that has just arrived.

Alej and Edward are with Jamie who are persueing the thugs that have Jamies little brother, Edward is injured so Alej is trying to get him to safety. Jamie is fighting the thugs who are being eaten by the nightmare.

I don't know what the statues of Kyle of the others is right now.

PM Offline
Edwardteach11/22/15 4:06pm
Oh I thought we got somewhere after you said that

PM Offline
Kymastrider11/23/15 9:12am
Alright. If were going to do this whos going to be the medevac. And i believe joedon was the nightmare and thugs. But it wiuld probably help if there were more who were the medevac.

PM Offline
Javelin11/23/15 4:52pm
My characters are Javelin, Valkyrie, Brusilov and I guess I can play as the medevac since my characters will show up later

PM Offline
Kymastrider11/24/15 11:15pm
@joeden I havent heard a response from you in slong time. Its been your turn for awhile.

@javelin I dont know how you plan to make dialog between the medevac and your character flow since your playing both

@Edward I havent heard from your character in awhile either but i believe your injured too now.

PM Offline
Edwardteach11/28/15 10:52am
Echo is passed out and alej was order to take him to safety

PM Offline
joeden11/28/15 12:15pm
I'll post later today

You must be logged in to post to a thread.